IGNORED

tapatalk trouble?

dirtyslag

is anyone else having a problem getting PA on tapatalk on their phone? mine was working fine yesterday and now its just stopped refreshing and doing anything...also is there anything else like it,using safari on the phones a pain...thanks

I've got exactly the same problem, it's extremely frustrating. There's no fix as of yet but if I do find one I'll let you know.

Stopped working for me too...

Was just about to start the same topic, mines is exact same.

I tried updating the app, and on update it loads my forums, pattaya addicts, BKK addicts, Phillipines Addicts. But when on pattaya addicts account nothing comes up, subscribed topics, participated, unread topics, nothing shows for anything,,,,, Hope this gets fixed soon :22600584-Th:

I installed it a couple months ago. It worked like a charm for a few weeks, then all of a sudden no more notifications about replies to threads I was in. Forcing refresh didn't seem to always work. I gave up an uninstalled it. 

It's gotta be a P.A. problem because all other forums work with tapatalk. It's a pain in the ass because in work the system blocks access to here on a browser so tapatalk gets me around it.

I just checked mine, no still not working.

Before it was coming up no topics etc straight away. Now it's just staying on the 'loading' icon for 5mins+ but still coming up nothing.

I just checked mine, no still not working.

Before it was coming up no topics etc straight away. Now it's just staying on the 'loading' icon for 5mins+ but still coming up nothing.

sorry,  try again the last one was my fault.

Run Tings LaaMok, working perfectly.

Hi. Yes Tapatalk working fine now was getting withdrawal symptoms lol. I agree must be a PA problem as other forums were working.

sorry, try again the last one was my fault.

<br /><br />Thanks alot, that's mine back to normal & working great, cheers!

Archived