IGNORED

Birthday Party 2nd January.

Wok N Rok

Gentlemen.

It's the big Bosses Birthday party on January the 2nd.

She is the Boss and Chef of Wok N Rok. She works so hard everyday we've decided to let Her out of the kitchen for just one night.

Well, that's not strictly true. We will be serving food from 12pm-6pm then the party will start at 8pm.

Music, free food (some new meals on the buffet) and free shots to make you merry.

Please come along and wish Her a happy Birthday. She wants to keep Her age a Secret no we're not telling..Shh

Please note: We will NOT be serving food on January 3rd. The Wok N Rok kitchen will re-open on January 4th at 12pm.

WoknRok_Boss.JPG

Happy Birthday!  How is business?

So far so good!

Today Wok N Rok is one Month old. We have been serving food for one Month today.

Cross fingers we see plenty repeat customers and we are very happy with that.

We have listened to customers comments and suggestions and made improvements where we can.

Our menus and take away menus have been improved as the print was too small. 

The staff are improving our service. Although we never realised how difficult it is to get staff in Pattaya. Bit of a learning curve that. Luckily the Chef has employed Her Family as helpers and assistants in the Kitchen.

So far so good but new changes to be announced.

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to you.

It is refreshing to see a new business falling over backwards to listen and act on "constructive comments " from customers I personally wish you all the best in the future.

For the record I have no connection whatsoever with this establishment or him or his family I have eaten there twice once on my own and the second time with my partner and child.

The biggest issue for me is the small amount of area for parking If i am on my bike , no problem however two big and one small in a big 4x4 its a no go.

I will try and pop in on the 3rd.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to you.

It is refreshing to see a new business falling over backwards to listen and act on "constructive comments " from customers I personally wish you all the best in the future.

For the record I have no connection whatsoever with this establishment or him or his family I have eaten there twice once on my own and the second time with my partner and child.

The biggest issue for me is the small amount of area for parking If i am on my bike , no problem however two big and one small in a big 4x4 its a no go.

I will try and pop in on the 3rd.

JDM

The 2nd would be better JDM. That's the party day. Look forward to seeing you.

Today has been our busiest day. There's still take-aways flying out of the kitchen.

Thanks to all our customers and happy new year to everybody in Pattaya and all on Pattaya Addicts.

The Bosses party tomorrow. Food and music. Let's make it a good one and thank Her for bringing quality Western Chinese food to Pattaya. Nobody does it like her.

So I share my birthday with the boss, trouble is I will be in the UK, will have to pop in when I am over, she looks far better than me & hope she has a good night 

Congrats and best wishes for your business and you and your lovely big boss!!!

See you shortly!

:)

Congrats and best wishes for your business and you and your lovely big boss!!!

See you shortly!

:)

Looking forward to it mate. The beer's on me :wink:

Once again all you supreme addicts.

Free Chinese food, music Karaoke and shots from 8pm TONIGHT. at Wok N Rok.

3 new Ladies from Udon Thani (not Bangkok this time) coming down to entertain you as well as our Ladies and staff at Wok N Rok.

Thank you...

So I share my birthday with the boss, trouble is I will be in the UK, will have to pop in when I am over, she looks far better than me & hope she has a good night 

Happy Birthday to you. Have a good one.

Hi Richard - Wish the boss a very happy birthday from me mate, I will be along to see how its all going in April.

All the best for everything

Gerry

Thanks to everyone who attended. I'll put some pictures up later. Cheers Brian, thanks for attending. The hangover's just starting to clear... pictures up later.

The kitchen opens at 12pm today.

Archived