IGNORED

sharing a house?

dont know if its a good idea,

but in may im moving to los for 6 months or maybe more.

i did look around for sometime to rent a studio or condo.

and they all look small to me for the price they as.

as i see that u can rent a nice house for a bit more $.

so i was thinking should it be wise to rent a house and share it with someone.

and should anyone be intrested to share a house?

let me know what u guys that already live know if this is a good or bad idea?

If you can find a good job for me there we rent a house with together :GiveBeer1: . i'm computer programmer and also have industrial engineering degree

In general i would suggest not sharing a house unless you are very good friends with that person. One of you could have a girlfriend while the other one is constantly bringing back a different lady everynight, after a while may become an issue along with the different hours you are awake. Also there is the issue of how tidy you both are, food in the house and much more.

I live in a two bedroom house in Pattaya Tai, motorbike 3-4 minutes to Walking Street..2 bedroom,2 bathroom,driveway,back garden,euro kitchen and large living/dining room for 15k month.(brand new).

High speed internet and Cable TV was connected by the following day.

Let me know if your interested as there are still a couple available (fully furnished including 3 air conditioning units)...

Edited by Kadafi

"Talk to Jesus"

If you can find a good job for me there we rent a house with together :Party1: . i'm computer programmer and also have industrial engineering degree

sorry mate dont even found a job for myself yet,but u never know what comes around.

In general i would suggest not sharing a house unless you are very good friends with that person. One of you could have a girlfriend while the other one is constantly bringing back a different lady everynight, after a while may become an issue along with the different hours you are awake. Also there is the issue of how tidy you both are, food in the house and much more.

I live in a two bedroom house in Pattaya Tai, motorbike 3-4 minutes to walking street..2 bedroom,2 bathroom,driveway,back garden,euro kitchen and large living/dining room for 15k month.(brand new).

High speed internet and Cable TV was connected by the following day.

Let me know if your interested as there are still a couple available (fully furnished including 3 air conditioning units)...

thanks for the information mate.

i send u a pm about it.

greets

SB

From my limited experience it can work in following circumstances: short-term: bathroom each bedroom: minimal use of kitchen, laundry to stop arguments over smells & mess: agree to hire a maid to clean up the mess, no fucking each others girls...even the short termers - too much drama; money matters agreed up-front...never share with a pauper. I'm sure there are many other little rules, but mess, women & money are deal breakers.

Cheers,

Liam