IGNORED

Advice on the lek hotel

szep10

Anyone have information or past reports on the lek hotel?

Anyone have information or past reports on the lek hotel?

Look at my post about the Lek hotel. Earlier this week I wrote some usefull things about this hotel.

It might help you. Welcome to the team mate. :wub:

I have stayed there once about 2 years ago.

Then it was girl friendly , rooms were on the smal side and had a safe in the room which used a key !

Easy access to main areas by baht bus.

I have stayed at the Lek a couple times. I stay in the older half rooms 400BT less than the newer building.

Rooms are ok. Make sure you check the air/con first thing. The staff have always been helpful and pleasant

to me and my mates. Pretty good room service menu with fast service. Never was awake early enough to

try breakfast buffet but I hear its good. Big pool. Very much girl friendly as long as she leaves ID with the

bellstaff. They phone your room to check your ok before returning her ID. A nice security measure.

Very good rooms in the new wing. Very cheap mini bar prices.

Breakfast from 07:00 hrs until 13:00 hrs for late risers.

• 1 month later...

stayed in Lk hotel once i think it was 10 Floor ..it was in 2007 the rooms are ok and the toilet with the bathtube was nice and big ... the only thing i not like is the dinning area so close to so pool area ,its hard to have a lil bit fun in the pool coz of so much folk eating @Lek ...and of curse the Food is realy great ...

The hotel was Guestfriendly but each visit they write it down in a book and you Girl can sneak in and see if you have other visitors.

I would not stay again there ....

Lek Villa its a realy nice hotel with a great Pool !

Greetings

Edited by NOKSUKOU

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

stayed in Lk Hotel once i think it was 10 Floor

Lek Villa its a realy nice Hotel with a great Pool !

Greetings

Hi Noksukou first of all welcome to this board and maybe to your new addiction. :P

Did you stay at the LK or at the Lek Villa, because the Lek doesn`t have so many floors mate. The pool is realy great and the hotel is nice and girlfriendly.

Resized_101_0610.JPG

Resized_DSC00180.jpg

Check the photo`s on the topic I wrote about them to click on the link down here.

I know the lek hotel about 20 years

This can`t be the same Lek hotel mate, because this one has been build about 3 or 4 years ago. :P

The website of them is still under construction. http://www.lekvilla.com

I think just to clarify things, the Lek hotel is the one on 2nd road just down from Mike's mall and the Lek Villa is North Pattaya near the dolphin roundabout - Loso you can probably confirm this right? Never stayed at Lek but went to have a look - not as good in my opinion as the Areca and close in price, don't know about Lek villa but looks good..

I think just to clarify things, the Lek hotel is the one on 2nd road just down from Mike's mall and the Lek Villa is North Pattaya near the dolphin roundabout - Loso you can probably confirm this right? Never stayed at Lek but went to have a look - not as good in my opinion as the Areca and close in price, don't know about Lek villa but looks good..

I never heared about the Lek hotel on 2nd road, but that is very good possible mate.

For sure I know that you are right about the Lek Villa, it is in North Pattaya near the Dolphin roundabout. Down to the Naklua Road till you reach the Barracuda Bar. The Lek Villa hotel is behind the Barracuda Bar. Here below is the link to check out this bar in case you don`t know where it is.

http://www.barracudabar-pattaya.com

Lek hotel on 2nd Road. I stayed in the standard room but had a look at the deluxe rooms in the new wing.

-Hotel is old - built in the 1980's and the rooms show their age

-The air conditioning is noisy even on the lowest setting and disturbs your sleep - you either get no sleep and be cool or switch it off and try to sleep in boiling conditions

-The standard rooms (in the old wing) are small but if you pay for the rooms in the new wing then you pay almost double with only a slight increase in size.

-The restaurant only serves a buffet and not a la carte service. The buffet is a health hazard as the food is left unattended for insects to land on. The type of food they serve does not change much. When I was there the Thai girl I was with preferred to eat at a roadside stall even though it was half the price of the Lek buffet. In any case the buffet for 180 baht (almost £3) is not that cheap considering there is a limit on how much you can eat at one sitting

-The safe in the room is a joke. It is not a safe but a small tin box on the wall which I would not trust my valuable to especially as the hotel staff have the pass key.

-The reception staff are unfriendly and very blunt when speaking to you

- No wifi in rooms or even in reception

Lek hotel is in Soi 12