IGNORED

Big C ... any food court for breakfast.

Hi,

Does the big C have a food court? I am looking for a place which has several restaurant nearby (so that if I don't see what I like in one, I can move on easily to the next). I am vegetarian (eggetarian actually) and would prefer some decent english style breakfast .. butter toasts / tea / juice / egg omlettes / fruits / pancakes (IHOP in the US is one of my favorites for this). Most hotels have menus that do offer similar breakfasts, but usually have meat in them and they also clearly state that will not entertain any substitutions (or even deletions sometimes).

I'm not sure about Big C but Royal Garden Plaza has a food court where you can pick and choose from different stalls. not sure you will get a typical English breakfast there though.... could be worth a look.

Its on the top floor at the beach road end and has an outdoor eating area also.

Try Sabai you can get pussy cooked just the way you like it :Beer:

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Here you go texboy enjoy :Beer:

Five Stars Vegetarian Food

313/37 South Rd. (Near 3rd Rd.)

South Pattaya, 20260 Thailand

Tel (038) 421-125, 723-658

Here you go texboy enjoy :Beer:

Five Stars Vegetarian Food

313/37 South Rd. (Near 3rd Rd.)

South Pattaya, 20260 Thailand

Tel (038) 421-125, 723-658

You beat me to it!!!

The intersection of 3rd road and South pattaya road.

15 minute walk from Walking Street, most dishes average

70 baht, hours are 9am -9pm .

good luck

IMG_0647iu.jpg

IMG_0646p.jpg

Hi,

Does the big C have a food court? I am looking for a place which has several restaurant nearby (so that if I don't see what I like in one, I can move on easily to the next). I am vegetarian (eggetarian actually) and would prefer some decent english style breakfast .. butter toasts / tea / juice / egg omlettes / fruits / pancakes (IHOP in the US is one of my favorites for this). Most hotels have menus that do offer similar breakfasts, but usually have meat in them and they also clearly state that will not entertain any substitutions (or even deletions sometimes).

Forgot to mention the Villa supermarket on 2nd road in that new shopping center.

99 baht breakfast served 24 hours , real fresh squeased orange juice and their

coffee is real too. I was eating their super pancake breakfast and would tell them

not to include the meat...no discount for that but still it was a good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't go to Big C for breakfast as they open at 10:00 i believe. Made the mistake of going there for breakfast one time at 8:30 and basically sat around for an hour for the place to open. RGP opens earlier at 9:00 i believe and their food court is pretty good. great variety.