IGNORED

Lek Villa

Loso4ever

Last November I stayed in the Lek Villa hotel and I enjoyed it a lot.

The people there where friendly and in the daytime there was always enough staff that spoke English well.

They have a big breakfast buffet, which opens from 07:00 am till 12:00am. The food was good and plenty.

The rooms where big, clean and when asked extra pillows weren`t any problem.

The swimmingpool is one of the biggest in Pattaya.

Make sure when you book there to get a room at the poolside.

As a propper hotel it has a highspeed internet in the lobby and wifi on every single room. 200 baht for a full day acces.

]

And there is a floor to floor camera overview.

And you can choose when you check in to get a safe down in the lobby. For this service they ask a deposit from 1000 baht which you get back on check out day.

The prices are for a standard room 1500 baht/night

7500 baht/6 nights

12,000 baht/10 nights

16,500 baht/15 nights

30,000 baht/30 nights or more

A delux room will cost you 2,500 baht/ night.

It`s a pretty new hotel and their website is still under construction. http://www.lekvilla.com

This hotel can be found close to the Naklua Road and not far away from 2nd road and the beach road.

To be complete in this report here is their adress, telephonenumber and e-mail.

The Lek Villa hotel

570/274M. 10 Soi 18/2

Pattaya- Naklua Rd, Pattaya City

Chonburi, Thailand 20150

+6638420323(4) Reception

+6638370559

E-mail address

[email protected]

And here is a link to their website

Lek Villa

At the other side of the pool they where building at the time I was there another wing already from the hotel, so it was noisy wenn the balconydoors where opened. Closed however the noise didn`t wake me, but my lady did.... :wub::):wub::D

Many thanks for your report L4E... looks great mate, I would definatley consider staying there

It looks good but I think the pic of Twin Beds would put a lot of people off. Did you request twin beds or is that what they offer?

Agoda.com probably has the biggest selection of hotels with discount prices.

Lowest Rates for hotels

Sawasdee.com

Agoda.com

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

It looks good but I think the pic of Twin Beds would put a lot of people off. Did you request twin beds or is that what they offer?

Agoda.com probably has the biggest selection of hotels with discount prices.

I put the photo of the twin beds on this topic, because I didn`t have a photo of the kingsize bed we booked without my GF in a sexy pose lol. :wub::Chokdee3::rolleyes:

I wanted to give the members an idea of the rooms, so I took a photo of their webside and put it here.

For them who opened a new topic asking about the Lek Villa, I renewed this one with information and pictures about this great girlfriendly hotel.

Last November I stayed in the Lek Villa hotel and I enjoyed it a lot.

Resized_nav_4_index_bhb.gif

The people there where friendly and in the daytime there was always enough staff that spoke English well.

They have a big breakfast buffet, which opens from 07:00 am till 12:00am. The food was good and plenty.

Resized_DSC00246.jpg

The rooms where big, clean and when asked extra pillows weren`t any problem.

Resized_DSCN1826.jpg

Resized_DSCN1847.jpg

The swimmingpool is one of the biggest in Pattaya.

Resized_DSC00201.jpg

Resized_101_0615.JPG

Make sure when you book there to get a room at the poolside

Resized_101_0611.JPG

Resized_101_0612.JPG

Resized_DSC00180.jpg

As a propper hotel it has a highspeed internet in the lobby and wifi on every single room. 200 baht for a full day acces.

Resized_DSC00244.jpg

And there is a floor to floor camera overview.

Resized_DSC00234.jpg

And you can choose when you check in to get a safe down in the lobby. For this service they ask a deposit from 1000 baht which you get back on check out day.

Resized_DSC00273.jpg

The prices are for a standard room 1500 baht/night

7500 baht/6 nights

12,000 baht/10 nights

16,500 baht/15 nights

30,000 baht/30 nights or more

A delux room will cost you 2,500 baht/ night.

It`s a pretty new hotel and their website is still under construction. http://www.lekvilla.com

This hotel can be found close to the Naklua Road and not far away from 2nd road and the beach road.

[/quot

I resized the photo`s from the hotel, so they take less space. :D

Resized_101_0609.JPG

Resized_101_0610.JPG

Resized_101_0609.JPG

Resized_101_0619.JPG

Resized_DSC00244.jpg

Resized_nav_4_index_bhb.gif

The hotel's website does not list its prices, highly unusual. From the website's photos, it is impossible to tell anything about the rooms. Also, it would be good to know what channels the tv gets. The extra charge for Wi fi will probably turn a lot of people off.

The hotel's website does not list its prices, highly unusual. From the website's photos, it is impossible to tell anything about the rooms. Also, it would be good to know what channels the tv gets. The extra charge for Wi fi will probably turn a lot of people off.

The hotel`s website is under construction mate and that`s why the prices aren`t listed there.

They started their website, so people know of the excistence of the hotel. The prices I put on this topic are the one they sent me by email.

If you think that the prices for wi fi are too high there is also an internet shop outside the hotel where you can use highspeed internet 24 hours a day. :D

The people who stay in this hotel stay there, because of the good service, good breakfast and a fantastic swimming pool.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the difference between the standard room and the deluxe?

Also, I see that there are safety deposit boxes in the lobby (or there aboubts) are there any safe's in the rooms?

Also, I see that there are safety deposit boxes in the lobby (or there aboubts) are there any safe's in the rooms?

I don`t know the difference between a standard or a deluxe room Gilligan.

I stayed only once in this hotel and I`ve booked a standard room.

There are at my knowledge only safety deposit boxes down below next to the lobby with an overhead camera security system. From these boxes you have a key and you can have excess to it 24 hours a day.

If you go on spec there and they have a lot of rooms available you can haggle over the prices i got the room for 1000 baht a night which was very good for the standard of the hotel IMO

. :Bravo1:

If you go on spec there and they have a lot of rooms available you can haggle over the prices i got the room for 1000 baht a night which was very good for the standard of the hotel IMO

. :D

Good for you Bigdog. :D:Whistle: Did you like your stay and are they finished already with the new wing at the other side of the pool?

I does not look right for me and 2500 per night I do not thinks so.

Thanks for the data though brother.

:Hair_Out1:

The prices for a standard room are 1500 baht for one night mate and for a deluxe room they are 2500 baht. Chokdee. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.Has the bathroom got a walk in shower,or a shower over the bath asI dislike shower /bath .

Good photos,thanks for them.

Hi.Has the bathroom got a walk in shower,or a shower over the bath asI dislike shower /bath .

Good photos,thanks for them.

The room where I stayed in was a bathtub with shower mate. Maybe there are other rooms which have only a walk in shower.

For me I like to take a bubblebath now and then. :001_Thank_You5:

Thanks for your answer L4 but not for me.

Built my self a house with 5 showers in it .After 20 years sold it and bought a house with just a shower and a bath .After moving in I thought would try the bath tub,realy weird experience,haven`t repeated it.Been here 11 years now,so 1 bath in 30 years.

Maybe more info than you wanted to know.

Cheers.

Delux is more expensive

Thanks for your answer L4 but not for me.

Built my self a house with 5 showers in it .After 20 years sold it and bought a house with just a shower and a bath .After moving in I thought would try the bath tub,realy weird experience,haven`t repeated it.Been here 11 years now,so 1 bath in 30 years.

Maybe more info than you wanted to know.

Cheers.

It`s nice to know a bit more about other BM`s, so don`t feel bad about telling a bit more Fonz. :hello09:

Some people rather like to take a refreshing quick shower than soaking in a bath. :Party1:

Lek hotel is in Soi 12

Lek hotel is in Soi 12

This misunderstanding I had too when I looked to a topic about the Lek hotel, but this topic handles about the Lek VILLA hotel :Clap8: . This hotel is at a side street of the Naklua Road close to the Dolphin roundabout and behind the Barracuda bar. Look at this link of that bar mate http://www.barracudabar-pattaya.com because it has also a little map where you can find them.

• 4 weeks later...
To be complete in this report here is their adress, telephonenumber and e-mail.

The Lek Villa Hotel

570/274M. 10 Soi 18/2

Pattaya- Naklua Rd, Pattaya City

Chonburi, Thailand 20150

+6638420323(4) Reception

+6638370559

E-mail address

[email protected]

And here is a link to their website

Lek Villa

At the other side of the pool they where building at the time I was there another wing already from the hotel, so it was noisy wenn the balconydoors where opened. Closed however the noise didn`t wake me, but my lady did.... :Party1::Bow5::Whistle::03:

it looks nice

• 2 weeks later...