I was told better for it is 95

And better for engine is ethanol free

here most places i see they sell gasohol, which is ethanol + petrol

any idea what stations sells ethanol free

or some premium petrol? 95

may b sell vpower 95 ?

thx

• 2 weeks later...

Many garages are now selling 95 octane petrol at near 50bht litre, this started in my area about a couple of months ago

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about over there or how old the bike is, but here in the US ethanol free has been expensive and not reliable to get, especially in higher octane, for a couple of years. I just bought a new Harley last summer and have not had any trouble. If it is a fairly new bike and injected you shouldn't have much trouble with ethanol, just don't let it set too long as ethanol mix will start to degrade after a couple of weeks. The other problem is fuel lines not being compatible and dissolving. Auto parts stores here sell some sort of ethanol remover gas treatment, if you're really worried you might try to find some. Also try boat docks, they seem to have it more often for outboards but they charge boat prices.

Ok i found it already ptt sells benzine and i use vpower nitro + from shell simes its good...

mataleo

• 2 months later...

Your bike is designed for ethanol use ,you dont need to waste your money on benzine. Just use a good fuel like shell or caltex.

Your bike is designed for ethanol use ,you dont need to waste your money on benzine. Just use a good fuel like shell or caltex.

I know it is.

But still benzine is better for engine...

mataleo

Boat docks or airports may have it.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I know it is.

But still benzine is better for engine...

mataleo

In what way ? I be interested to know ?

Archived