Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any Hotel stories relating to girl friendly?

Scottish_Tyrant

I know it happens as it has happened to both my brother some 5 years ago and myself only 2 years ago!

My brother was some hotel up near buddha hill, mine was a touch more bizzare!

I had booked the Sunshine Vista Serviced Apartments http://www.asiarooms.com/thailand/pattaya/..._apartment.html in UK and was meeting the GF at the airport for 3 weeks of travelling.

I booked various hotels online to ensure it went smoothly (normally i just walk in) and had some sort of timetable so we did all we wanted to, or all I wanted to!

Anyway, having spent 3 days in BKK we headed to patts and the Sunshine. Upon arrrival the reception staff were anything but happy. They asked for my passport and my TGF's ID card. I presumed it was the normal booking in requests until they kept her card! I asked why as did she. They said its the normal custom for them to keep ladies cards .............. I explained she was not a BG and I took great offense to this.

Anyway an argument ensued with this bitch behind the counter resulting in the doorman coming over to calm the situation, but he only made it worse as he too fell out with the receptionist! After 20 mins of arguing the manager EVENTUALLY stuck her head out of the office behind and resolved the situation, resulting in the card being returned. The TGF was irate by now. I know her temper and feared the buddha statue in the entrance being smashed over the receptionists head!

Anyway we got to the room, and she was beside herself with rage! There was a knock at the door some 20 minutes later, with a room service girl offering complimentary drinks by way of apology. The GF just about took the girls head off with her shoe! I explained that it would be lovely and ordered a beer and spy red. These duly arrived and I hoped that was the end of it.

However, over the next 3 days the reception staff just continued to inflame the situation, with side ways looks, arrogance beyond belief and one evening one again asked for her ID card as we returned! Unbelievable service and contempt. The last day we had popped out to get some supplies for the trip to Khon Kaen, I still had not been alone and had an urge for a grope and beer. I told the GF to go back to the room with our 'supplies' while I would go and get her a surprise ..... I headed immediately to the Bee Bar in Soi 6 for a game of pool and a grope, while she returned to the room!

After 10 mins the phone was ringing, the receptionist had REFUSED to give her the key as her name was not authorised! That was the final straw! Not only had they caused trouble again but I was now missing grope action and smally fingers as a result of their shit!

When I got back I erupted! The room was booked on line in both my name and the GF's, it clearly stated 'WE' were staying there. Again we went through the free drink shit and again I accepted.

Bare in mind I had taken an actual apartment here and was paying something like £40 a night! Yes it was a superb room but the staff were TERRIBLE!

We were both extremely happy when this stay came to an end UNTIL it came to booking out! A sir you have loom bill to pay yes ........... NO ........ yes ... EH NO DO I FUCK! I never use the stuff in the fridge! I asked to see it ........... yes you have guessed it, the cheeky bastards charged us for the *FREE* drinks! I at this point had had enough, paid it and told them to go and take a chagwow.

However, IT DOES NOT END THERE! Enroute to Khon Kaen I realised I had left my travel wallet, which contained etickets for the plane, hotels I had booked etc.. The GF called and they said the 'loom' had not been cleaned but they will retain the items and we can collect if we return to patts (which we were 6 days later but not staying there THANK GOD!)

On our return the GF ran in to pick the stuff up (only paperwork) while I waited in the car. It was the receptionist we first had problems with and dismissed her like a common tramp! I had had enough, I went back in and ripped shreds off her. The manager appeared somewhat faster this time and explained they had destroyed the items as they did not think we were returning! Fortunately I had backed up the stuff online in case of such circumstances.

But a word of warning, even if you book a hotel in both your names, some of the more expensive places will still cause you problems. It is a great pity as the suite we had was second to none, brilliant. But I am afraid I would never return,not after that!

Wha's like us?

The first hotel I ever stayed at in PTY was the Champ hotel. Every night I would take a girl back and every night the staff would challenge me saying that this was not their policy, demanding more money. The first night I just completely ignored them and took the girl back to the room only to cause myself a whole load of shit at the reception desk in the morning. After that I would seek ever increasingly elaborate methods to get girls back to the room. I suppose I should have just checked out straight away but I didn't, I enjoyed the thrill of getting one over on the hotel staff.

On my first trip on Koh Samui I stayed at a hotel called Munchies in Chaweng. Every night I would be confronted by the 2 hotel bell boys who would make demands for 500BHT to take a girl back to the room. As it was my first trip and I was green I gave in for the first 2 nights. I was also paying 500BHT for the BF's and 1500BHT a night for the girl, both of which was too much but I didn't realise as it was my first trip. I soon found a secret way into the hotel which I used for a few nights but then got rumbled by the staff as I was being too noisy. After a long argument I threw them a few quid and booked out of the hotel the next day.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

If they had tried to charge me extra I would have cancelled there and then, in fact TBH if I had not paid for the hotel in advance I would have walked before I even booked in!

Wha's like us?

First time in Patts, I stayed at the Tropicana hotel. The rooms are are great, the staff is lazy and unkind. I had booked a superior room for 2 persons (although I checked in alone) and they wanted to charge a joiner fee.

The first night I complained about this, the second night I found a nice guest house in Soi LK Metro and left that shitty Tropicana...

First time in Patts, I stayed at the Tropicana Hotel. The rooms are are great, the staff is lazy and unkind. I had booked a superior room for 2 persons (although I checked in alone) and they wanted to charge a joiner fee.

The first night I complained about this, the second night I found a nice guest house in Soi LK Metro and left that shitty Tropicana...

Don't blame you there bud!

Its obviously not as wide spread as I expected, either that or this board is way to low down for the guys that actually stay at the big fancy hotels who tend to prevent BG's from coming in :(

Wha's like us?

Its obviously not as wide spread as I expected, either that or this board is way to low down for the guys that actually stay at the big fancy hotels who tend to prevent BG's from coming in :(

There are a few big fancy hotels with an acceptable guest policy. For example the Marriott and the Hard Rock. Stayed in both about one week. No problems with the gals, but good security.

There are a few big fancy hotels with an acceptable guest policy. For example the Marriott and the Hard Rock. Stayed in both about one week. No problems with the gals, but good security.

The security aspect is not a bad thing, especially if u go for freelancers :D

I have never stayed in 1 of the bigger ones for that very fear and the fact I always spend to much money on beer, sex and fun LMAO. But may give the hardrock a go at some point :D

Wha's like us?

I know it happens as it has happened to both my brother some 5 years ago and myself only 2 years ago!

My brother was some hotel up near buddha hill, mine was a touch more bizzare!

I had booked the Sunshine Vista Serviced Apartments http://www.asiarooms.com/thailand/pattaya/..._apartment.html in UK and was meeting the GF at the airport for 3 weeks of travelling.

I booked various hotels online to ensure it went smoothly (normally i just walk in) and had some sort of timetable so we did all we wanted to, or all I wanted to!

Anyway, having spent 3 days in BKK we headed to patts and the Sunshine. Upon arrrival the reception staff were anything but happy. They asked for my passport and my TGF's ID card. I presumed it was the normal booking in requests until they kept her card! I asked why as did she. They said its the normal custom for them to keep ladies cards .............. I explained she was not a BG and I took great offense to this.

Anyway an argument ensued with this bitch behind the counter resulting in the doorman coming over to calm the situation, but he only made it worse as he too fell out with the receptionist! After 20 mins of arguing the manager EVENTUALLY stuck her head out of the office behind and resolved the situation, resulting in the card being returned. The TGF was irate by now. I know her temper and feared the buddha statue in the entrance being smashed over the receptionists head!

Anyway we got to the room, and she was beside herself with rage! There was a knock at the door some 20 minutes later, with a room service girl offering complimentary drinks by way of apology. The GF just about took the girls head off with her shoe! I explained that it would be lovely and ordered a beer and spy red. These duly arrived and I hoped that was the end of it.

However, over the next 3 days the reception staff just continued to inflame the situation, with side ways looks, arrogance beyond belief and one evening one again asked for her ID card as we returned! Unbelievable service and contempt. The last day we had popped out to get some supplies for the trip to Khon Kaen, I still had not been alone and had an urge for a grope and beer. I told the GF to go back to the room with our 'supplies' while I would go and get her a surprise ..... I headed immediately to the Bee Bar in soi 6 for a game of pool and a grope, while she returned to the room!

After 10 mins the phone was ringing, the receptionist had REFUSED to give her the key as her name was not authorised! That was the final straw! Not only had they caused trouble again but I was now missing grope action and smally fingers as a result of their shit!

When I got back I erupted! The room was booked on line in both my name and the GF's, it clearly stated 'WE' were staying there. Again we went through the free drink shit and again I accepted.

Bare in mind I had taken an actual apartment here and was paying something like £40 a night! Yes it was a superb room but the staff were TERRIBLE!

We were both extremely happy when this stay came to an end UNTIL it came to booking out! A sir you have loom bill to pay yes ........... NO ........ yes ... EH NO DO I FUCK! I never use the stuff in the fridge! I asked to see it ........... yes you have guessed it, the cheeky bastards charged us for the *FREE* drinks! I at this point had had enough, paid it and told them to go and take a chagwow.

However, IT DOES NOT END THERE! Enroute to Khon Kaen I realised I had left my travel wallet, which contained etickets for the plane, hotels I had booked etc.. The GF called and they said the 'loom' had not been cleaned but they will retain the items and we can collect if we return to patts (which we were 6 days later but not staying there THANK GOD!)

On our return the GF ran in to pick the stuff up (only paperwork) while I waited in the car. It was the receptionist we first had problems with and dismissed her like a common tramp! I had had enough, I went back in and ripped shreds off her. The manager appeared somewhat faster this time and explained they had destroyed the items as they did not think we were returning! Fortunately I had backed up the stuff online in case of such circumstances.

But a word of warning, even if you book a hotel in both your names, some of the more expensive places will still cause you problems. It is a great pity as the suite we had was second to none, brilliant. But I am afraid I would never return,not after that!

This is an example of a real ungirlfriendly place. What a bastards mate.

I know that in some of the more expensive hotels the policy is like that, but if you tell them that she is not a bg, they have to except that. For God knows it could have been your wife!

Better luck next time mate.

This is an example of a real ungirlfriendly place. What a bastards mate.

I know that in some of the more expensive hotels the policy is like that, but if you tell them that she is not a bg, they have to except that. For God knows it could have been your wife!

Better luck next time mate.

Yeah was kind of pissed off I must admit!

WIFE .......... WIFE ....... oh no no no i aint going down that road again LMAO!

Wha's like us?

A year ago I stayed at the Dusit in Pattaya. I had a booked a double room although I wanted to check

as a single person. I went out a few nights and came back with a lady and no problems. Than one night

there was different man from the stuff at the front desk.

I had a lady with me and he asked me to pay a joiner fee of about 500 baht. I smiled at him and said

No! I have reservation for a double room. So I ignored him and went to my room with the lady.

The next day another man from the stuff came up to me and wanted me to sign an invoice for the

joiner fee. I said No, I don't pay this. A long discussion started. As a result of that discussion one of the managers

came up but in the meantime I was already a little upset. So I told the manager I can sign this invoice and pay

it but I would check out today and go to another hotel - no problem in Pattaya. This seemed to impress him

because he told me, 'No not check out. It's okay. You don't pay joiner fee.

After that discussion everybody from the stuff knew me by my name and nobody asked me for a

joiner fee again.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

If you like to stay in a hotel that gives a better attention to you and your girlfriend/wife, try the Lek Villa hotel.

I`ve spend a topic on it, so you all can see for yourselves. It`s a gf friendly hotel with the right service.

Adrie.

A year ago I stayed at the Dusit in Pattaya. I had a booked a double room although I wanted to check

as a single person. I went out a few nights and came back with a lady and no problems. Than one night

there was different man from the stuff at the front desk.

I had a lady with me and he asked me to pay a joiner fee of about 500 baht. I smiled at him and said

No! I have reservation for a double room. So I ignored him and went to my room with the lady.

The next day another man from the stuff came up to me and wanted me to sign an invoice for the

joiner fee. I said No, I don't pay this. A long discussion started. As a result of that discussion one of the managers

came up but in the meantime I was already a little upset. So I told the manager I can sign this invoice and pay

it but I would check out today and go to another hotel - no problem in Pattaya. This seemed to impress him

because he told me, 'No not check out. It's okay. You don't pay joiner fee.

After that discussion everybody from the stuff knew me by my name and nobody asked me for a

joiner fee again.

You should never have been asked in the 1st place mate. Thats anotherr hotel off my lists!

Wha's like us?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys dont get confused with this terible hotel Sunshine Vista on Soi 3 with the Sunshine Res hotel on Soi 8. The Sunshine Res is very girlfriendly and a great hotel.

babydollsaddict.gif

i think you have learned a bit from this experience. First of all, simply ask the question if they have a guest friendly policy, and they will know what you mean, you can do this on line or by phone. Secondly, do you think your hotel or anyone else can tell the difference between a bar girl and a non bar girl. you have a lot to learn there, the lines merge. It is a simple thing, some hotels take the id, not a big deal. you better not travel to Vietnam, you would have a whole new book of issues, especially if staying at name brand hotels, if you gf gets this angry, dont take her anywhere else.

yes, just ask the quesitons, it is not hard to find one that is GF, and if you are naive enough to think you can tell the difference between a bar girl and a non bar girl, you have opened up your eyes yet.

It is always better to ask before staying at a hotel if there is a joiner fee. That way, there can be no misunderstanding after you check in.

Would booking a double as opposed to a single room make a difference in joiner fee attitude by some places?

You'd thing booking a double would negate the issue cos really the last thing I'd want is arguing over bringing a 'guest' back

But yeah easier just to ask up front at the time of booking I spose

i think you have learned a bit from this experience. First of all, simply ask the question if they have a guest friendly policy, and they will know what you mean, you can do this on line or by phone. Secondly, do you think your hotel or anyone else can tell the difference between a bar girl and a non bar girl. you have a lot to learn there, the lines merge. It is a simple thing, some hotels take the id, not a big deal. you better not travel to Vietnam, you would have a whole new book of issues, especially if staying at name brand hotels, if you gf gets this angry, dont take her anywhere else.

Mate I booked online from the UK, I used both my name and the GF's to book it as a 'couple'. They had no right to make such a display. Why should anybody have to ask if they are girl friendly when u use her name and urs to bokk the room? Would you ask that or expect that shit if u were coming with a farang GF?

Re soi 8, yes I too would like to point out the hotel in soi 8 is 100% girl friendly :Chokdee:

As for the 'niave' comment, i resent that somewhat! If I book online and use her name as well as mine I DO NOT EXPECT SHIT LIKE THAT! It was booked as a couple, i doubt ANYBODY does that for a BG!

Edited by Scottish_Tyrant

Wha's like us?

I feel the need to stick up for the Sunshine Vista. I stayed there (albeit checking in alone initially) in January and found it nothing but pleasant, if a bit boring.

They were extremely girl friendly too, but I was in different circumstances than OP.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Scottish Tyrant,

I also stayed at the Sunshine Vista Serviced Apartments in December (I also booked online before leaving UK) and I have to say my experience with the staff there was pretty similar to yours. The woman on reception was one of the most snotty people I've come across in Thailand and although the room was quite decent, I definitely won't stay there again.

I stayed there for four days with a thai girl I'm seeing. As the room was booked in my name only, I had to pay an extra 500 baht on top of the room cost each day. The woman on reception always seemed to look down at me and I found her very rude.

I hadn't really thought of it again until now I've just read your post. Maybe it's the same lady you had problems with - this one had short-ish dark hair with a kinda 'middle class' hairstyle.

Dont stay at the Manhattan on Soi 15 in Bangkok, after 6pm they charged me a 500bht joiner fee.... :Chokdee3::Whistle::What::Bravo1:

Although they didn't do the same to Alleycat who stayed there at the same time.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

The LK Metro in Soi Diana Inn is very GF , but one night I took a ladyboy back and the staff checked her id . They had a big laugh showing me it said male on the id , I just pretended I did not understand and said ' but she my girlfriend ' ..

Daft fuckers , I took a lovely girl next night and insisted they ' check if she has cock ' . The girl was up for it and the night staff didn't know what to do . He who laughs last .. :Chokdee3::Whistle::Bravo1:

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen, stayed at the Twinpalms resort. Girl friendly; rooms 450-900 baht. do take id but when they see same girl with you alot. just smile and wave. Located beside HardRock hotel and stretches from beach road to 2nd road. 24 hour restaurant. foods fine.Good location. Been to LOS 7 times, last three to Pattaya. Usually stay in Pattaya 3-4 weeks.

Stayed last trip at the Bonny hotel (Lamai) on Koh Samui.

- No joiner fee

- ID Check: Up to you (just tell the dude at the desk. it's only him)

- Exceptional location: 100m from Fusion/Seed and the Stadium Beer Bar Complex so you won't have to do ST on the toilet.

- Although your are near the two big discos, you can't even hear a silent whistle with the wind of them.

- Price per day (not per person): 700 Baht

If you liked it at the Metro Apartments, you will enjoy your timt there.

Story regarding that hotel:

It was during almost before an early evening ST, when I wanted to go upstairs and the dude at the desk stopped me. He told me in the most reputable way that the girl I had with me had stolen 10.000 Baht from a guest two months ago. So this one ended up with a BJ on the balcony. As the guy at the desk owns that hotel, I don't think he didn't want to earn some extra cash from me.... :P

But being on the safe side is always a good idea. :D