IGNORED

Green Park Resort

DanTheMan

Stayed here for a week not long ago. Cheap rates, good rooms, and huge pool. The staff are funny, some are really good and friendly, others are very stand-offish.

Only thing its up at Nth Pattaya, not far from Dusit Resort. Another thing is they are not big on over night guests, but the joiner fee is only 100 baht.

Dan

Show me any woman, and I'll show you the bloke thats sick of rooting her!

How do you mean, not big on letting overnight guests?

Edited by windman657

I mean they don't welcome them. You'll get a funny look if you bring a girl back. :Beer:

But who cares. If anything you'll be adding to the local economy.

Show me any woman, and I'll show you the bloke thats sick of rooting her!

they were fine with us when we brought girls back - it's not like it's a new thing for them lol and they found it especially amusing that i always paid the joiner fees :Beer:

we've stayed there a couple of times in the past. The pool is fantastic. And there is a great little place opposite for food, laundry and bike hire - did you try it at all Dan???