IGNORED

Two things............

Edge

Firstly, why do some topics have the 'Ignore' button replaced by one showing the number of BMs following it - irony or what?

Secondly, there is currently a problem (my end anyway) whereby the regular Reply option, either to posts or PMs, is failing and bringing up a forum error.

Whatever I've just written in a PM is lost AKA feckin annoying.

I can avoid the problem by selecting 'More Reply Options' or 'Preview' before sending, but why?

Secondly, there is currently a problem (my end anyway) whereby the regular Reply option, either to posts or PMs, is failing and bringing up a forum error.

Same but not on all things I post !!

Same but not on all things I post !!

Sorry, yes, it's intermittent or random.

Works OK enough to make you trust it, then whooshka - gone again.

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING! :)

I understood that using CAPITALS was regarded as shouting, not the use of bold or text size, which I often use in the OP.

I feel it makes my posts stand out from those of "ordinary mongers" such as you claimed to be.   :Finger5:

Thanks for the Bump anyway.   :Hooked1:

copy and paste your message into a text program before hitting the send button on your next great novel...

copy and paste your message into a text program before hitting the send button on your next great novel...

Thanks, I do if I think there's a problem or for one of my great....only I don't write fictional stories do you???

It's a hassle to do that if it's not necessary for simple replies.

Maybe you post too much and the forum is asking you to slow down a little so it can catch a breadth?

Try a different browser (if firefox go chrome.  If chrome go firefox).  If the problem dissappear, then it could just be cache or some other residual stuff.  Clean it out and you should be good to go.

Maybe you post too much and the forum is asking you to slow down a little so it can catch a breadth?

Try a different browser (if firefox go chrome.  If chrome go firefox).  If the problem dissappear, then it could just be cache or some other residual stuff.  Clean it out and you should be good to go.

If there was a problem with my post rate I'm sure the Mods would let me know - I think forum activity of some sort is preferred.

I don't know the stats but I think I've slowed dramatically from my former average of 12+/day as I've given up on the repetitive stuff..

My total posts are for 2 years longer than my Profile shows BTW.

On topic. I'm using Chrome, but also Firefox.

As it's random/intermittent I can't tell whether it's one rather than the other.

The loss of the Ignore option is common to both.

If there was a problem with my post rate I'm sure the Mods would let me know - I think forum activity of some sort is preferred.

I don't know the stats but I think I've slowed dramatically from my former average of 12+/day as I've given up on the repetitive stuff..

My total posts are for 2 years longer than my Profile shows BTW.

It's a (obviously dry) joke. A dig at you being a very prolific poster. :-)

On topic. I'm using Chrome, but also Firefox.

As it's random/intermittent I can't tell whether it's one rather than the other.

The loss of the Ignore option is common to both.

Try one or the other to rule out if it's browser / local issue. Use a browser that you've never used on PA to get on and see if you still experience the problem. The purpose of doing this is to isolate the issue. To determine if the issue is local / browser or server side issue. If you switch a browser you never used before (or on a different computer) and the problem go away, then it is very likely this is a local issue specific to you. Then you'll want to check with your friends that are more computer savvy then you to see if they can help to resolve the issue.

If the problem persisted regardless of which computer you use or which browser you use, then it is more likely a forum issue then you PM mod.

555555 Popcorn time and I just know Mr Edge will not just leave this Topic or not reply to you Buggers goading him

Ghosty

555555 Popcorn time and I just know Mr Edge will not just leave this Topic or not reply to you Buggers goading him

Ghosty

He seems to be a little bit on the edge today. Might be because of forum problem that's irking him.

I complained that I can not reply to post, I can not insert text, insert emoticons. No one had any Desire to do something. I have asked repeatedly in new thread, but no reaction. :SoWhat1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Archived