IGNORED

Non-functional buttons

THAJEC

I do not know why, but it is not working my buttons "quote" and "multiple quote" and If I try use these buttons can not answer and original post not displayed. I also can not put and enter any text to new post.

Also I can not put most emotikons and pictures.

ASK THE ADMIN. Can you help me please with thes problems?

Also I have some new buttons in post redfield10 and likes this. I do not know these buttons and why displaye in the posts?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

BUMP! Nobody from admin want help me with my problems?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Could be a javascript issue on your browser.  It is working for me.

If it's a server side issue, the issue tend to impact everyone.

Base on empirical observation that the issue only happens to some people, this is likely to be an issue on client side (ie. your browser).

I would try the following:

• Install and use a different browser (Firefox to Chrome or Chrome to Firefox)
  • If you've already got both, I would do a complete uninstall of both Firebox and Chrome then reinstall.

Hopefully one of the action above would address your issue.  IF not, try disabling your security (anti-virus software) for a little bit and see if that help.

BUMP! Nobody from admin want help me with my problems?

"MultiQuote" seems like a client side action only.  It did not trigger any respond on Fiddler when I trace it.  So I think the issue is very likely to be your browser.

Archived