IGNORED

Flying BA to BKK?

MIGHTYONE

For the first time ever BA actually came up trumps this time. I like direct flights and normally Eva or Thai Airways are the cheapest.

Has anyone flown BA lately to BKK? Does anyone know what terminal it departs from? The website says it’s Terminal 3, but would you trust that after the fiasco that is terminal 5.

it is term 3,bangkok singapore and sydney arnt moving they are staying in term 3

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

it is term 3,bangkok singapore and sydney arnt moving they are staying in term 3

Cheers for that.

Mate

If you read all the EVA v Thai threads I always plump for EVA but always state BA is the best. Unfortunately it is usually the most expensive and by a good way too.

When you book make SURE you really have BA flights and not Qantas - no offence to our Oz Bros but some of the Qantas planes are dated. Last time I even got one that still only had the one big TV screen.

Quite often you book an advertised BA flight then the tickets arrive with a Qantas flight number - usually only one of the two legs.

Assuming you DO get a BA flight they are noticeably better than EVA and Thai but not by so much to justify the (usual) much higher fare.

They come round with drinks a lot more than EVA or Thai and you can help yourself to booze and sarnies at any time from the galley. They also make sure the windows are closed for sleeping, something the others are often remit about.

Always used to fly from T3 but it will say on your ticket as I do believe there was talk of BA using T5.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Thank god its not terminal 5!!! did you see the mountains of bags!

Haven't flown them to BKK MO but have flown BA elsewhere. There service is very good.

At the moment BA flys to BKK, from terminal 4 and will be moving this flight to T3 in a few weeks but bear in mind BA, code share some BKK flights with Qantas and they fly from T4.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

The airline is definetely BA.

The E ticket says Terminal 4 ariving in BKK terminal 4.

Then returning from BKK terminal 3.

I thought BKK only had 1 terminal?

The airline is definetely BA.

The E ticket says Terminal 4 ariving in BKK terminal 4.

Then returning from BKK terminal 3.

I thought BKK only had 1 terminal?

It has only one terminal as we know it but there are 7 coucourses. They are A,B,C,D,E,f,g not 1,2,3, etc.

Just check when you land it shouldnt be too difficult

http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/33

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

i persanny dont like BA.

I think that there customes care in economy calss stinks and they cram as many seats in as possible.

If you press the call bell they look at you as if you are disturbing them and they have better things to do.

Just MHO Mighty one, you will obviously judge for yourself.

Main thing is that the plane will get you to LOS and you will have a great time.

Also you can check in on line 24hrs prior to departure, it is worth doing this, not sure if you have to be a frequent flyer or not though.

When do you get to Pattaya mate.

Cheers Mick

When do you get to Pattaya mate.

Arrive at BKK on the 18th at 3pm so should be in Soi 6 by 6. I will catch up with Adam that anyway Mick so easy enough to meet up. I will get my Thai number off one of the boys and PM you. What dates you there?

Just found out my mate is working T4 that night so fingers crossed if there is availability in business he may be able to pull a string or two.

Would never fly BA they are too expensive and their record with lost baggage should be enough to put anyone off.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Would never fly BA they are too expensive and their record with lost baggage should be enough to put anyone off.

Yeah when my Gf flew over from BKK last year she had a stopover in London where they lost hers and her friend's

luggage they had to wait three fucking weeks until it was delivered and still not everything was there.

BA is the worst airline when it comes to losing luggage. Then again you'll be naked most of the time anyway :rolleyes:

bkk flights should now be t4, they wont move to t5 til later in the year or even early next year! ps i flew back with qantas in feb & the flight wasnt too bad btw. oddly, i found it better than eva?! :P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Just few with BA , top flight .

they beat KLM price by £180 .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

Just few with BA , top flight .

they beat KLM price by £180 .

Joe

BA are the worst of the 3 directs, IMHO been twice never againm the servers are miserable fucks up them selves,

cabin crew they are nothing :BJ1:

BA are the worst of the 3 directs, IMHO been twice never againm the servers are miserable fucks up them selves,

cabin crew they are nothing :BJ1:

Yeah, fuck 'em. Eva Air all the way, their hostesses are soooo beautiful.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

bkk flights should now be t4, they wont move to t5 til later in the year or even early next year! ps i flew back with qantas in feb & the flight wasnt too bad btw. oddly, i found it better than eva?! :wacko:

I bet you felt right at home with all those poofter flight attendant. :P

Yeah, fuck 'em. Eva Air all the way, their hostesses are soooo beautiful.

Yeah Sam I agree Eva is different class and the service is great.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I bet you felt right at home with all those poofter flight attendant. :wacko:

there were some lesbian attendants! :P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif