IGNORED

extending

twelveinch

I have a 1-2 call ais sim card which validity date is 12/5/2014. Since I shall be returning again on 3/6/2014 I need to extend date for a further Month. As I & the phone/sim card are physically here in NZ anybody there plz to advise me on how I can do this! Thanks in anticipation.

Do you know any fellas (expats or guys traveling before you) that you can trust in LOS?  If so, mail the SIM over and ask them to put into a phone and put 50 baht on it for you.  I don't know how much it costs to mail a SIM card, compared to how much credit you have on it.

Otherwise, try it when you go back, if it's kaput, write it off and get a new SIM/number.  Then message all you girls the new number, I'm sure they will lub to see you again.   :GoldenSmile1:

I have a 1-2 call ais sim card which validity date is 12/5/2014. Since I shall be returning again on 3/6/2014 I need to extend date for a further Month. As I & the phone/sim card are physically here in NZ anybody there plz to advise me on how I can do this! Thanks in anticipation.

If it can receive SMS messages and it probably can you can refill online with AIS.

They send you a one time password ( a number)

You log into the site with that

You pay with Visa using Verified by Visa

Done. No extra charge, nothing like that.

You get an SMS with the confirmation.

Archived