Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nipple stickers

mcb

A strange request, but does anyone know where I can buy nipple stickers (covers)?

Easy enough to get stickers printed, but is there anywhere in Pattaya that has some shapes/designs readily available, or something that will work? Maybe gold/silver stars, etc

I've seen a few Russians on the beaches wearing them, but maybe they brought them with them.

BTW - they're not for me :-)

heart with tassle nipple covers 4.99.jpg

No matter where you go, there you are....

What you are looking for are usually called Pasties, not to be confused with the meat pies. I'd say your best bet would be to find some on line and get them shipped to a friend coming to town.

I found this one source with a just a quick search, but I'm sure you could find more with a bit of google-fu

Hot Russian girls wear pasties on the beach ? What beach is this ? I must know .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Hot Russian girls wear pasties on the beach ? What beach is this ? I must know .

Seen them once or twice down in Jomtien, that is the beach you will see more hot Russian girls at.

What you are looking for are usually called Pasties, not to be confused with the meat pies. I'd say your best bet would be to find some on line and get them shipped to a friend coming to town.

I found this one source with a just a quick search, but I'm sure you could find more with a bit of google-fu

How you would know what they are called, beats me lol

Thanks for the source and it may be a future option, but need some urgently if possible.

Don't think the mobile sticker bike man will stock them...even if I do now know what they're called... haha 

No matter where you go, there you are....

tried E,bay? lots of belly dancing gear there :Think1: some thing for the wobly bits :GoldenSmile1: 

tried E,bay? lots of belly dancing gear there :Think1: some thing for the wobly bits :GoldenSmile1: 

STOP PRESS! just found 627 results for them (theres gold in them there hills) $$$$$$$$ from BGs and a few free shags no doubt  :Think1:  im on to it like a shit house rat! :GoldenSmile1:

A lot of the girls used to use them 20 - 25 years ago when topless was not allowed.............

Don't buy many is my advice they are old hat! The Girls won't really be that thrilled.

The name hails from the old Burlesque dancers mid 20th Century.

try koh larn - forget name of beach maybe lamai beach.

but aren't you a bit out of date.

i used to watch that in soho strip club in london.

the tassle dance where she could swing them around either

in the same directions or in opposite directions and either way

or keep one still and rotate the other in either direction.

brilliant.

unfortunately thai ladies are mostly not big enough to do that.

just because i am paranoid does not mean that they are not following me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived