IGNORED

How long after she returns back to Thailand should we wait before applying for new Tourist Visa?

florry

Hi Guys.

Just a quick question.

Had my girl here in Australia for 3 months on visitors visa and she went back 14th November.

I've been told if we re-apply for new visa now we may be rejected because its too soon. She may need to stay in Thailand for 3 months or more before a visa is granted for her to leave again......  Is this right? Does anyone have some experience or had dramas with this sort of thing before?

Hi Guys. Just a quick question. Had my girl here in Australia for 3 months on visitors visa and she went back 14th November.I've been told if we re-apply for new visa now we may be rejected because its too soon. She may need to stay in Thailand for 3 months or more before a visa is granted for her to leave again......  Is this right? Does anyone have some experience or had dramas with this sort of thing before?

Had my TG over here in Oz in April on 3 month visa she only stayed 1 month. Applied again about 2 months later for another visa had no dramas she was here for 2 months August and September. Just make sure all your docs are in order. Good luck

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

Had my TG over here in Oz in April on 3 month visa she only stayed 1 month. Applied again about 2 months later for another visa had no dramas she was here for 2 months August and September. Just make sure all your docs are in order. Good luck

Thanks for info... but my situation is a little different in that has already stayed here 3 months and its only a month since she's returned to Thailand. I've been told in view that she spent 3 months here in Australia, she may need to stay 3 months in Thailand before being able to gain a new visa...??

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for info... but my situation is a little different in that has already stayed here 3 months and its only a month since she's returned to Thailand. I've been told in view that she spent 3 months here in Australia, she may need to stay 3 months in Thailand before being able to gain a new visa...??

I think it is a bit of of tricky one to answer as it will depend on the circumstances. It is then a game of chance. The longer you wait the more chance there is of getting her a visa. I have seen posted a few times that you should wait at least a month.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived