IGNORED

View Talay 1B - long term stay - 1 month free

kanderson

Since my Wife is having our second baby here in Hawaii we won't be traveling for over 1 year. Stay 2 months and get your 3rd month free. 8,000 Baht per month - You pay electric.

room2.jpg

More photo's are avaialbe at:

Visit My Website

room2.jpg

Condo for Rent starting Feb 2013 @ View Talay 1B 8,000 Bt long term.

https://sites.google.com/site/viewtalay1b/home

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

Nice , is that on the 2nd or 3rd floor ?

I really like the second floor - with a tree outside. It has a washing machine as well.

I will also pay the maids for a good cleaning and 1,000 Baht to have the electric turned back on - takes about 4 to 6 hours or so.

We hate to leave it sit there empty.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

Looks good to me matey

Lookin around at condos in jomtien area wen there in july ok.

preferably quiet room with all facilities, tv/dvd/fridge / a/con etc and with access to nice pool to.

thanks 4 the info & pics looks nice.

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

looks good mate im intrested can u pm me back.

i already send u a pm and an email

My Condo was rented already - but in a couple years I hope to see all you there.

We have our Boy - 18 months old.

2 days ago we had the ultra sound - and our new baby is a Girl.

View Talay 1 is a nice place to be.

Before I got married 6 years ago - I spent over 1.5 years renting in Bangkok and Jomtien. View Talay 1 has the best price and everything is nice there - for me. Price is really good - great pool and food. The people around there are really nice.

The 24 hour grocery store has everything for Falang - even Red and White wine prices are better than Big C.

I doubt I could enjoy a place in Pattaya as much - but View Talay 1 is not far from the zoo - :-)

Aloha - see you there

We can delete this now I guess

I've closed this thread as it's no longer needed

Archived