IGNORED

Man Has Shot Glass Inserted Into BUM

Pattaya Daily News

210.jpg
Mr Liu claims three men pulled over in a van in the Deyang, Sichuan province in China and asking for directions before he lost consciousness.

A man who had a shot glass shoved up his bottom by three strangers is making a full recovery.

The man, known as Mr Liu, claimed he was walking home through Deyang in Sichuan province, China, when three men stopped next to him in a van and asked for directions.

He lost consciousness and remembers waking up knelt behind the van with the strangers stood next to him, according to a People’s Daily article cited in Want China Times.

3 4

He ran off and they didn’t follow him, but when he got home he noticed he was bleeding so rushed to hospital.

An X-ray image revealed in a Chinese TV report on Live Leak shows the 5cm x 7cm glass which was supposedly inserted while he was unconscious.

Police are investigating the incident.

News from : The mirror

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : World News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Hmm a likely tale! I guess that he didn't want to explain at the hospital that he had shoved the glass up his own bum and had lost it so he made a story up. I could have done better than that.

Hmm a likely tale! I guess that he didn't want to explain at the hospital that he had shoved the glass up his own bum and had lost it so he made a story up. I could have done better than that.

The old "shot glass up the arse trick", eh 99

My sister is a nurse should hear of some her stories ..glass up the arse...Naa that's nothing ....

My sister is a nurse should hear of some her stories ..glass up the arse...Naa that's nothing ....

I remember an old girlfriend who was a nurse, tell me about the night a guy came into the emergency with a bowling pin stuck in his arse and couldn't get it out, she said it was hard to remain professional about it when the guy was so in distress, 555, people are so fucked up, 555.

I once had a close call but succeeded in retrieving the object after thinking how i was going to explain it at the hospital. Big sense of relief I can tell you.

how about sharing some need a laugh

555... must be the Chinese version of Bang Bus!  Reminds me of an incident over ten years ago... me and my mates got shitfaced and, unfortunately, I passed out first.  The next morning, I woke up with a sore ass and my boxers all wet.  My first though - wtf, have I peed and pooped myself!!?  I could feel there was something in my ass - upon inspection it was a bottle of WC Duck that's been shoved up by force in my ass (thankfully just the top part of the bottle)... the reason I was all wet was because they had pumped my ass full of the WC Duck and of course it had come back out again in a lovely creampie-style... as additional joy, the detergent had colored my ass blue and a shower didn't make it go away... so it took a few weeks before it was gone... Good times! :GoldenSmile1:

555... must be the Chinese version of Bang Bus! Reminds me of an incident over ten years ago... me and my mates got shitfaced and, unfortunately, I passed out first. The next morning, I woke up with a sore ass and my boxers all wet. My first though - wtf, have I peed and pooped myself!!? I could feel there was something in my ass - upon inspection it was a bottle of WC Duck that's been shoved up by force in my ass (thankfully just the top part of the bottle)... the reason I was all wet was because they had pumped my ass full of the WC Duck and of course it had come back out again in a lovely creampie-style... as additional joy, the detergent had colored my ass blue and a shower didn't make it go away... so it took a few weeks before it was gone... Good times! :GoldenSmile1:

You call those people friends ? If someone ..I don't care who shove any up my butt while asleep I would not be calling them friend ! . LOL .

Unless it's a cute 18 yr Asian girl tongue.. Then no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Was it a chaser?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I think he was playing drinking games and got confused when the others shouted "bottoms up"

But at least his story is more original than "I slipped and fell on it"

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

"It was a million to one shot, doc, million to one!"

Holy shit you beat me to it by 2 minutes.

Dr. Cosmo Kramer

"The Assman"

It is hard to trust someone who might want to fuck you in the ass shove a glass up your arse :GoldenSmile1:

You call those people friends ? If someone ..I don't care who shove any up my butt while asleep I would not be calling them friend ! . LOL .

Unless it's a cute 18 yr Asian girl tongue.. Then no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

555 yes so true - had it happened now then I think that would end the friendship... back then as a youngster it seemed like pretty much anything goes among "friends"!

This hilarious story is from BBC Junior doctors which involves a man who "slipped" off his toilet seat and landed on his toilet brush. The poor 18 year old doctor has to pull it out! Bonus scene is the version that includes the sign language guy trying to emulate pulling a toilet brush out his ass.....................................­......................

Archived