IGNORED

Jet Airways hand luggage restrictions-Delhi airport

gungadin

Can anyone tell me if you are allowed to take liquids under 100ml in carry on luggage at Delhi airport?Their website says

Gels, alcohol, liquids, creams, lotions, and sharp articles, etc are not permitted in the hand baggage.

Guests arriving at Delhi and Mumbai from an international flight and then in transit to another flight (international or within India) will not be permitted to carry liquids more than 100 ml in their cabin baggage when going through security at these airports.

First it says not allowed ,then it says not more than 100ml.Which is it?

Depends if security take a fancy to it,they will take your duty free alcohol off you seen it done many times.

Even if sealed in bag with receipt from LHR.

I buy the wife £75 bottle of perfume 100 ml at LHR not had any issues with that..

Depends if security take a fancy to it,they will take your duty free alcohol off you seen it done many times.

Even if sealed in bag with receipt from LHR.

I buy the wife £75 bottle of perfume 100 ml at LHR not had any issues with that..

just travel toothpaste,mouthwash etc,nothing like alcohol

The last time I flew with Jet, I saw a bloke get his duty free stuff (whiskey & Fags) taken away by immigration in Mumbai for his connection.

Don't take nothing in your hand luggage! They tend to make up rules as they go along.

The last time I flew with Jet, I saw a bloke get his duty free stuff (whiskey & Fags) taken away by immigration in Mumbai for his connection.

Don't take nothing in your hand luggage! They tend to make up rules as they go along.

yeah,will only take stuff i dont mind losing

Archived