Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Which hotel would you use? Galaxy suite, Secrets, Penthouse?

pcturtle

OMG I just booked to come back to Thailand for December (yes I know its a long way away but I need the time to save! for all the boom boom time I want to get in!)

Sad man that i am i'm going to bring my laptop for some online time so would like free wi-fi for some online gaming, question is can I handle all the noise and comotion of Walking Street!... and staying a massive 26 days though not sure all of that is going to be in pattaya, might have 4 nights in Bangkok.

Question is do you think the max you could stay in a place like Galaxy Suite or Secret is 1 week before I go mad with the music or place or even issues with girls becoming too attacted - not sure how comfortable I be for the girls to know how many girls I can go through on my visits to pattaya!

I wouldn't mind the theme rooms in the penthouse (so I can get some nice bedroom sex videos going) but heard some health issues there? small bugs climbing around the place?

Galaxy I hear the normal rooms are very small, thus probably get the one with the jazzi/tub - has anyone on here stay more than 3 weeks in one area before? do you think I would get bored of the hotel/place?.

Hmmm maybe I should stay 1 week in each of the three hotels?

or plan 1.5 weeks right in the middle of it (walking street) and then the other 1.5 weeks stay in a nice quiet hotel like novalodge in central or north area? with a nice pool and relaxing place (since I stayed there before)

Any words of advice from my fellow mongers out there!....

• 2 months later...

check out nova platinum on 2nd road you get the best of both there only one mintue from Walking Street, but its

quite a chilled out new hotel.... rooms are clean, and a very modern style, check it out.... and its girl friendly!!!!

I wouldn't use any of them as I don't like to stay in that area, I prefer Soi Diana/LK Metro/Soi Buakhaow/Soi Chaiyapoon area.

I have stayed at Secrets and really enjoyed it. There was no problem with taking girls up, they are girl friendly and the is a separate enterance from the bar. Also there was no problem with music bleed through. The hallways are not aircon, but the rooms and the bar have great climate.

You can google for the website.

(1)What do the girls look like at secrets and (2) what is the normal bar fine?

1. It varies.

2. 400-1,000 baht depending on if she's a hostess, server or coyote dancer and what time it is.

probe

Secrets has good value rooms, and if most of your time is spent on walking st, then this place would be ideal and they have free wifi internet connection as well.

I have stayed at the Galaxy Suites & Secrets,

The Galaxy Suites are well appointed but are quite small, also the noise from Heavens above is very loud & goes on unil after 3am. No problem for a 2 or 3 nights but may get you down a bit if looking to come back early one night.

Secrets is very good for location,the rooms are off good apointment & size. Don't stay on the 1st floor again can be noisy & if you hate smoking avoid room 701 it stinks! Best to stay on the 3rd floor no noise & the price is very good a 950Baht.

As for Secrets bar it is very nice girls are bit pricy i.e the coyotees but not a problem there is WS to take care of that :P

Chasboyuk

No Money no Honey, No Baht no Twat, No Cash no Gash,

Thanks for people input, things has changed a bit for me since I made the post (in terms of what am looking for) since i'm coming out for 25 days (and a mate is joining me for 10 days) i have decided to look for an 2 bedroom apartment/condo place!... thus now researching all I can on places near south pattaya and Jomiten beach :-p with of course east taxi/bus routes to Walking Street! :-)

Like the look of Tony appartments but for same price I can get a larger place elsewhere but i guess you can't beat Tony apparment location!..

Have a look at This place it might interest you.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !