How much you cost for trip to pattaya ?

flyx

Just an easy question

I cost about 3000USD for 1 month stay in pattaya

I pay hotels about 700-1000B/night

I go bars and gogos everynight

I don't do sex much , about 2-3 times/week

what about you :GrinNod1:

I can live on 1000 baht a day, 500 for the loom 500 for food and drink, I spend 100 on food from the market

then a bottle of sangsom sit outside familly mart in Bukkao get so pissed cant really fuck.

Some days I only do half a bottle so can get a gril from beach road for 300 baht they are old and rough, but so am i.

:GrinNod1::Clap8::wub:

Why not rent an apartment for a month, saving you money, then you have more to spend on SEX!!!!!!!!!!

Each trip for me is 2 weeks cause that is all the time i can get of work ,so for 2 weeks it cost me 5 grand aus dollars

that is flights ,acomadation and spending money

Hotel-Pattaya residence garden 1450 baht/day 650us for 2 weeks

Airline ticket and misc. costs associated-1250US

Drinks-1200 baht/night 40US 560us for 2 weeks

barfine/lady -1750bht/night-784us for 2 weeks

sight seeing,diving,w/e i want to do during the afternoon 1000bht/day 32*14=434

taxi/food/misc./gifts 1000bht/day 32us 450for 2 weeks

4250us

Most of the stuff gets rounded up, and my budget is usually over estimated as im still kinda new to los, but thats the budget I strive for. Next time im going to go to cambodia so I can stretch my dollar a little bit further and get more value out of my plane ticket. hope this helps.

BTW this comes out approx. to 9000 baht a day, which seems really high but when you budget everything like taxis from airport, and shit like that it adds up.

Www.learnkhmernow.com

• 2 weeks later...
Hotel-Pattaya residence garden 1450 baht/day 650us for 2 weeks

Airline ticket and misc. costs associated-1250US

Drinks-1200 baht/night 40US 560us for 2 weeks

barfine/lady -1750bht/night-784us for 2 weeks

sight seeing,diving,w/e i want to do during the afternoon 1000bht/day 32*14=434

taxi/food/misc./gifts 1000bht/day 32us 450for 2 weeks

4250us

Most of the stuff gets rounded up, and my budget is usually over estimated as im still kinda new to los, but thats the budget I strive for. Next time im going to go to cambodia so I can stretch my dollar a little bit further and get more value out of my plane ticket. hope this helps.

BTW this comes out approx. to 9000 baht a day, which seems really high but when you budget everything like taxis from airport, and shit like that it adds up.

I have read many quotes about costs. But what does a go go girl for the entire night cost. 60US ? also can you get a nice hotel for under 50US a night?

I have read many quotes about costs. But what does a go go girl for the entire night cost. 60US ? also can you get a nice hotel for under 50US a night?

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Lek=V...742#entry279742

This is a link of a hotel where I stayed myself. I liked it, but you can see for yourself if you do. :001_Sawasdee:

Flights 700-900€ and day budget about 100€-150€ (5000-7500thb) including hotel.

:Finger4:

Flights 700-900€ and day budget about 100€-150€ (5000-7500thb) including hotel.

Yup! That's it. Although the fly is sometimes around 500 Euros from Frankfurt if you book in advance. :Finger4:

The airfare is the most expensive post when going to LOS, it all depend on high or low season.

Highseason 1600euro

Lowseason <800euro

Note, i need to fly domestic also to get to my International airport.

Edited by Ding Dong

My flight from the US costs me anywhere between $800 and $1500 depending on time of year.

I usually do not pay more than 1000 baht a night for a room.

I basically budget US$1000 a week for eating, drinking and girls. My trips vary in length, anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.

And in the beginning, MAN created god.

Thats about right...during my serious shagging days I was spending about 10000baht a night, but you can easily get a stunner for 2000 baht(LT) and a decent hotel for about 1000-1200 a night.

My flight from the US costs me anywhere between $800 and $1500 depending on time of year.

I usually do not pay more than 1000 baht a night for a room.

I basically budget US$1000 a week for eating, drinking and girls. My trips vary in length, anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.

what is the best rate for a flight from los angeles you have seen. right now i am looking at 1000us to 1500us.

My last trip cost me £3,200 for a month all included. I could have got a cheaper room and spent the entire month in Pattaya instead of spending a week in Bangkok which would have reduced the cost to about £2,600.

what is the best rate for a flight from los angeles you have seen. right now i am looking at 1000us to 1500us.

Depends when you want to go.

I tend to stick with Skyteam Alliance Airlines (so that I can keep my platinum status) and I got a flight in May for $1033 from Phoenix to BKK on Northwest.

But I was looking for flights in July yesterday and the same flight in July is over $2000.

Cheapest flight I could find in July (Phx to Bkk) is $1700 on China Airlines.

And in the beginning, MAN created god.

They say book ahead and get a good price.Thats alot of bull! I tryed booking a flight in October the price was 1620. U.S. then I looked at a flight only a month from now it was 1198. I also hear that Delta and Northwest are merging.That will drive the price up,plus the high cost of jet fuel.So I guess instead of a couple of short trips to Thailand each year I will take one big one. :Flying:

babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Lax to Bkk is $1200 inc tax round trip as of today. (Thai Airways)

• 2 weeks later...
Each trip for me is 2 weeks cause that is all the time i can get of work ,so for 2 weeks it cost me 5 grand aus dollars

that is flights ,acomadation and spending money

same here