IGNORED

Motorbikes for rent?

mills25

Does anyone know of any decent places to rent a motorbike for no more then 150bt a day?

Thank You!!

Edited by mills25

if your talking about a small scooter, i know alot of people use the guy down LK Metro, he is spot on. When you enter LK Metro from the soi backeuw entrance, he is just down a little on the right. he is from Isreal i think?

if your talking about a small scooter, i know alot of people use the guy down LK metro, he is spot on. When you enter LK metro from the soi backeuw entrance, he is just down a little on the right. he is from Isreal i think?

Yes mate it is a scooter i want, i give that guy a try, im staying on soi Bukhaow so not to far from me,

Cheers Bryan!!

Ask white spider he has some adres from a guy that rent very good bikes for 3000 a month.

i rented one in jan it was almost as new had only 1200 km on it.

damm cant remember the name,only thing i know is that the guy is a belgain.

they have 35 bikes for rent. hmmmmmone moment have to take a good look at all the card i have from my last trip............................................................................

...................hahahaha got it

www.pattaya-houses-motors.com

if intrested i can pm you the phone number

and for those that want the one on LK Metro

motorbike for rent simone.e on the otherside of metro apartments

good but not as cheap as the one above.

if u want the phone number pm me

Ask white spider he has some adres from a guy that rent very good bikes for 3000 a month.

i rented one in jan it was almost as new had only 1200 km on it.

damm cant remember the name,only thing i know is that the guy is a belgain.

they have 35 bikes for rent. hmmmmmone moment have to take a good look at all the card i have from my last trip............................................................................

...................hahahaha got it

www.pattaya-houses-motors.com

if intrested i can pm you the phone number

Thanks for that mate! I,ve checked the website and the offers look good. It also has the contact phone number on there, so i shall call it when i get in town.

If you have a different number can you PM it to me

Cheers Sponge Bob.

I rent mine from the English guy in Soi Diana, whose damn name escapes me just now!

but its 200 a day short time or 170 for 2 wks plus. But you do get good bikes

Wha's like us?

Theirs a French restaurant down Soi Buffalo (down the side of Buffalo bar) which rents out a few bikes for 100 baht a day. Or a laundry which is just round the corner from the restaurant which is about 150 a day. Usuall thing, automatic bikes, copy of passport etc etc.

• 3 weeks later...
do u think you could get a deal if u rent for 6 months, having said tat 100 to 150 bht per day is better than good, its no bad

I'm renting now from a place oppsite oasis agogo on soi bukhaow, for one month got it down to about 130bt aday. So renting for 6 months you probably get for less.

• 3 weeks later...

I know a guy who rents manuals for 2000 baht a month in WS. His name is Mr Dinn and he is opposite the Buddha tree in WS during the day.

One mate says that he tried to rip him off by not renewing his contract and keeping the cash but i didn't understand the full story. But i did have another mate who rented from him with no problems.

There is also a guy in Soi Lenke who rents automatics for 700 baht for 7 days and then 100 baht a day thereafter and he's a good bloke who will also give you credit if you bring it back early.

• 1 month later...

On the corner of Soi 6 and Beach road, you can negotiate down to 150Bt a day for short or long time for the bikes but some of them are pretty ratty. If you just want something to get from A to B its a good deal. Only required a copy of passport (picture page) and 1000Bt deposit which I got back each time I used her.

Edited by King Cobra

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon