Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Firefox

Harry Brown

I am thinking of downloading Firefox, before I do can anyone tell me what benifits it has , my son used Firefox and now I have a new computer ,was just wonder whether it was worth it

More user friendly, plenty of add-ons available, easy to configer tabbed browsing, if your pc crashers it gives you the option when you restart to open the pages you where looking at. works well with rapidshare/flashget/flashgot for easy downloading movies/music

Try it for a few days if you dont like easy to uninstal. I would never use IE again

been using it for about 2 years now, love it, i find it faster than IE, and more secure without the need for phising filters and privacy watch that IE is lunbered with.

way more skins than IE and has great features like tabs and the stack and cooliris is great too.

cant recommend it enough.

More user friendly, plenty of add-ons available, easy to configer tabbed browsing, if your pc crashers it gives you the option when you restart to open the pages you where looking at. works well with rapidshare/flashget/flashgot for easy downloading movies/music

Try it for a few days if you dont like easy to uninstal. I would never use IE again

If you download an Addon for IE called IE7Pro then you get some really good extra's including the crash recovery.

just give it a try & see if u like it! i actually still prefer ie6 & find it more faster but thats probably because i have customised my whole windows installation! :P

Edited by deadman

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Been using FF for over 3 years now and will never go back to IE. Occasionally get stuck somewhere without my laptop and have to use one of the work computers with IE7 on it - drives me crazy. Of course, my laptop has been highly customised with tons of add-ons, so the frustration may be largely a product of having to search for tools that I normally have at hand.

Go for it mate. For all above reasons. Far superior to anything Microsoft have ever approached. For pure speed alone pick a broadband speed test site. Time it from your google search until the results come up. You will be impressed. And by the way, if you are fed up with Microsoft Office check out Google's onlne suite. Free and good, everything importable as well. Good luck with it

Hi,

Firefox is a very good program. May be you can try Opera and compare. I think Opera is a little bit faster than Firefox. I didn’t test Safari yet.

Cheers

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

Thanks for your help fellas, I'll give it a go , I can drive a truck, motorbike, car but a computer? I crash at every corner 555555 once again thanks for your help

cheers Rooster

I am thinking of downloading Firefox, before I do can anyone tell me what benifits it has , my son used Firefox and now I have a new computer ,was just wonder whether it was worth it

suppose to be 100% secure.

aside from the basics, dont really notice all that big a difference. easy to use.

Can also get a dictionary spell checker for it - an add-on which I see many haven't discovered yet. :stargate002:

Be scene and not herd.

• 9 months later...

My computer was crashing a lot lately and I was blaming this site, it was such a pain in the ass I would be in the middle of reading a thread and click to the next page and it would just freeze up and I would have to load up Internet Explorer again. But I changed from Internet Explorer to Firefox the other day and it hasn't happened since.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

used to use safari on the mac but now use firefox and have no complaints at all with it.

Can also get a dictionary spell checker for it - an add-on which I see many haven't discovered yet. :GoldenSmile1:

• 4 months later...

:D

Go for it mate. For all above reasons. Far superior to anything Microsoft have ever approached. For pure speed alone pick a broadband speed test site. Time it from your google search until the results come up. You will be impressed. And by the way, if you are fed up with Microsoft Office check out Google's onlne suite. Free and good, everything importable as well. Good luck with it

Firefox is awesome and I've also been using it for years, since it first came out really. The online Google Docs is decent, free and hard to beat.

Don't you just luv the rapid tech improvements and options we have now. :D

I remember trying to learn how to use a typewriter properly, back in the stomeage, and it SUCKED!!!!!!!! :P:)

Edited by azulblue

Scheming how to soon retire to somewhere hot and wet!

small_flag_of_canada.png100x159flag-dominican-emblem.jpgThaiFlag100x149.jpg

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/6.jpg&text=My%20%22Virgin%20Tour%22%20of%20Thailand%21%21%21&untilColor=6736947&textColor=16711884&datesColor=255&year=2010&month=4&day=5&hour=13&minute=59&second=59&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

:Agree1:Firefox is awesome and I've also been using it for years, since it first came out really. The online Google Docs is decent, free and hard to beat.

Don't you just luv the rapid tech improvements and options we have now. :Cry3:

I remember trying to learn how to use a typewriter properly, back in the stomeage, and it SUCKED!!!!!!!! :SteamingMad::Beer8:

no comparison between fox and explorer

It kicks its ass on everythin especially privacy

some great add ons too