IGNORED

march

dtg78

I am spending 10 nights in Pattaya from 9 March to 18 March, there is conflicting info on the internet.  Is this time to visit high or low season and is the weather going to be too hot or just right?  Many thanks in advance.

I am spending 10 nights in Pattaya from 9 March to 18 March, there is conflicting info on the internet.  Is this time to visit high or low season and is the weather going to be too hot or just right?  Many thanks in advance.

This low season and it is always hot in Pattaya, the girls and the weather. Enjoy your trip mate

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

Average low temp in March is 25.4 and average high is31.8 ( 78 and 89 farenheight)

Average rainfall in March is 2.4 inches, the 4th lowest of the year.

All the other months are covered in Wikipedia, Google "Pattaya". For your first trip, it is good idea to do some research on the Internet.

Any time is a good time.

Worst nite in Pats beats best night in your hometown.

S C

I think it is the start of the low season. I prefer it then as you don't have the 2 week millionaires getting pissed up and wanting to take on the world. If it does rain - no problem - it doesn't rain in bars. Enjoy yourself.

I find worries about weather in pattaya greatly overrated. You usually are out and about at night. With the sun down it's pretty much the same all year long really. In the morning you either sleep or slowly get out of last night drunken stupor. In the afternoon, if you are a northerner like most here, stay out of the sun, no if or but. Go in an afternoon gogo, have a massage, shop, watch a movie at the theater, have a beer next to a fan, go diving, whatever.

Archived