Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sabai Resort

jim2k

well i flew in march 9th. and stayed here at the Sabai Resort I booked this hotel because i wanted to stay in north pattaya because it was quieter and it was near the Big C mall. I only lasted 7 days here it is an okay place. I stayed in a superior room for 1250 baht a day. the room was old but clean the bed was very hard to me since i sleep on a tempurpedic mattress but i think it is a normal bed for Thailand as my other hotel had the same thing but only newer. one reason i booked here is that they have free wireless in there lobby. the first & second day it was fast but after that it became dog slow that it was one reason why i moved. the others were I found myself hanging out more around soi 13 area and soi diana. one thing i find to be an issue is crossing 2nd road. in the mornings it was no problem but by afternoon and evenings it is horrible i'm surprised more people do not get run over doing it.

The pool area is called dolphin pool which was nice

I would stay here again if it was cheaper here's some pics of the room

IMG_0025__Small_.JPG

IMG_0026__Small_.JPG

IMG_0027__Small_.JPG

Many thanks for the report mate including the pics... Don't think it would be my cup of tea but it's always nice to have a look at what you get for your money.

• 1 month later...

Jim 2 k

Thanks for your report and photos.

The photos you have posted are of the Sabai Resort ??????? Used to be the Weekender hotel, I was there nearly 20 years back, it was my number one hotel for a few years back in the early 90's.

The photos you have posted look like the standard rooms in the Sabai Lodge hotel in soi 2.

As the same hotel group own them now I am sure they have done them out the same.

My last stay in Sabai Lodge was ok as it is a ok hotel but the beds are fucking bad and shit.

They are soft and must be as old as the fucking hills.

Cheers

Thai Tony.

• 3 weeks later...

Basically there are two twins stuck together instead of one Queen or king which means no serious action on those. Walls are very thin so you hear every time anyone is puking or arguing with a girl. Other than that the hotel is a great choice

i love the sabai hotels in and around soi 2. i normally stay in the sabai inn hotel, but never tried the sabai lodge.

Thanks for the pics. Stayed at the sabai lodge before and liked it, I wondered about the sabai resort

There's that "patented" Thai "mattress". Even pricier places have the same hard-ass beds, so it's got to be a "Thai thing".

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to add some pictures to Sabai Resort report

Sabai_Resort_IMG_0099__Small_.JPG

Sabai_Resort_IMG_0100__Small_.JPG

The pool is quite nice

Sabai_Resort_IMG_0101__Small_.JPG

Sabai_Resort_IMG_0102__Small_.JPG

Sabai_Resort_IMG_0103__Small_.JPG

Sabai_Resort_IMG_0104__Small_.JPG

Sabai_Resort_IMG_0106__Small_.JPG

Rooms have everything you need. Beware of thin walls. Beds need replacement.

Sabai_Resort_Pattaya_IMG_0169__Small_.JPG

Sabai_Resort_Pattaya_IMG_0170__Small_.JPG

Sabai_Resort_Pattaya_IMG_0171__Small_.JPG

hotel is very friendly with great staff. No ID check. Two girls OK. Great breakfast.

Sabai_Resort_IMG_0105__Small_.JPG

Digital safe inside.

Booked last visit superior C on double occupancy. All included $50 per night.

Location is great on the baht bus loop, near Big C, soi 2 bars across.

Wish everyone great trips!

i remember a falang and his teelack were 'getting it on' in the pool last time i was there....... quite a funny moment :o

stayed at sabai resort for 3 weeks in feb/mar this year, deluxe b room, had a good time no real complaints and have booked again for 3 weeks this nov/dec but in a deluxe garden room (extra 200 baht per night), giving me a bit more luxury ??

crossing 2nd road can be a bit of a problem but i survived, and i particularly like being near big c, food ok, friendly service and the tg likes it

mags

:Grin_Jump1:

Oooh, large bathroom. Sure beats the broom closet bath I've seen WAY too many times. :Grin_Jump1:

Plenty of room for a he + she to do a slow shower. :Grin_Jump1:

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

what is a good hotel to stay at?

this one for course :LMAO1: