IGNORED

Gulf AIr - LHR via Bahrain

upforfun

Got a very good deal with Gulf Air to LHR via Bahrain, as I have to go back to Blighty to sort some family stuff out.

Travelling Business, but have never travelled with Gulf before, all information greatly appreciated.

Some questions:

What is the Gulf Business Lounge like in Suvanaburi BKK?

Does it have free booze?

Is there a smoking area outside the Lounge in BKK?

Is booze freely available on board in Business?

What is the Business Lounge like in Bahrain, can you smoke and do they have free booze?

Same questions apply for the return journey from LHR

What is the Gulf Business Lounge like in LHR etc etc etc?

Thank you boardies in advance for your help, much appreciated

I would say the Gulf business lounge is on par with Thai. Free booze, decent food in most airports. In Bahrain, it is pretty good. the food is mostly arabic, tho, so get your pallet ready for that. I dont think they have a smoking room, tho. I was just in there last nite coming here to India. Pretty good service, free internet, and all you can drink.

Never been in LHR.

I would say the Gulf business lounge is on par with Thai. Free booze, decent food in most airports. In Bahrain, it is pretty good. the food is mostly arabic, tho, so get your pallet ready for that. I dont think they have a smoking room, tho. I was just in there last nite coming here to India. Pretty good service, free internet, and all you can drink.

Never been in LHR.

Thanks for the information, greatly appreciated, I only get back to the UK every 5 years or so and wanted the journey to be as comfortable as possible.