IGNORED

Thompson House Hotel Pattaya

sandman

I have perused the Thompson House WEBSITE & concluded that it was the place for me, ...............until I sent them an EMAIL asking a few simple questions, which they have not condescended to answer. How can I trust them with an INTERNET reservation? I NEVER have any luck talking to Pattaya hotels via long distance telephone. I do not want to begin my next trip to Pattaya with my dick in the wind (it is limp enough already).

Can anyone tell me if they are guest friendly & if they provide safe boxes.

If anyone can work any magic to get them to answer an EMAIL, please do so!

THANX MUCH!

Edited by sandman

I see this sort of shit alot in LoS....call them...if you get no joy...move on...or take your chances as a walkup

For the most part, they just don't do business like we do in the west...

Definitely move on - not worth the effort, the website is bad enough. No point arriving with all your luggage and finding they're full or out of business.

Be scene and not herd.

I looked round this place when it first opened last year, personally the rooms where too small with just a small table and a double bed in it. For the price you can defo get better. IMHO

Many small hotels don't answer in Pattaya, i stay last october on this lovely place, safe on reception, nice room and good location, only the lobby without aircon was a problem.

270456-131.jpg

270456-132.jpg