IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy S4

willsiom

As above less than 7 month old 1905 model in white. Mint condition cost £649 pay as you go in may need to sell as want downgrade an get a mountain bike for fitness reasons offers of 20k plus please.. feel free to ask any questions cheers wil

As above less than 7 month old 1905 model in white. mint condition cost £649 pay as you go in may need to sell as want downgrade an get a mountain bike for fitness reasons offers of 20k plus please.. feel free to ask any questions cheers wil

2nd Hand ones go for as little as 12,000 baht ! Average 14,000 for a Mint boxed one...

http://www.bahtsold.com/view/samsung-galaxy-s4-black-color-152984?doqs=1

http://www.bahtsold.com/view/samsung-galaxy-s4-white-156988?doqs=1

and 17k new when last i checked

He did say PLEASE on the 20K+ so that has to count for something

OK i've got a question. Why would someone pay more for a second hand one than a new one?

OK i've got a question. Why would someone pay more for a second hand one than a new one?

It's been broken in ??

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

look at the price I paid seven month ago and its Mint I wouldn't trust any of the phones you get out here,....... offers  invited then  PLEASE........keyboard warriors  love to piss on ye chips...............................................

Sorry to say but I ve bought my S4 new in Thailand for 17k 1 month ago, you can get it for 19k even at the Samsung shop in Central.

You simply cant compare the prices from a new phone from 7 months ago with the prices of it nowadays.

Got nothing to do with keyboard warriors but if you can sell it for 20k, please sell it. 

Sorry to say but I ve bought my S4 new in Thailand for 17k 1 month ago, you can get it for 19k even at the Samsung shop in Central.

You simply cant compare the prices from a new phone from 7 months ago with the prices of it nowadays.

Got nothing to do with keyboard warriors but if you can sell it for 20k, please sell it.

Sorry you paid so much....

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 4G LTE black /white = 16500

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 3G black/white = 15900

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 4G LTE Pink = 17000

look at the price I paid seven month ago and its mint I wouldn't trust any of the phones you get out here,....... offers  invited then  PLEASE........keyboard warriors  love to piss on ye chips...............................................

Is this out here or where?

Just 1.1k overpaid according to your stats so no need to say sorry :-) Aslong I didnt pay 20k for a 2nd hand S4, then you should say sorry.... :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Honda Click 125I (2ys old fkin Mint condition) - take offers around the 70k mark :)  Yes I know brand new is around 55k but mines Mint condition!

look at the price I paid seven month ago and its mint I wouldn't trust any of the phones you get out here,....... offers  invited then  PLEASE........keyboard warriors  love to piss on ye chips...............................................

yeah everything in thaislamb is fake, even the cars, dont buy a honda its really a chinese handa.

yeah it sold suuuure

Member since Dec 06.

Sorry you paid so much....

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 4G LTE black /white = 16500

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 3G black/white = 15900

Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 4G LTE Pink = 17000

Where are these prices from if you don't mind me asking. I'm in the market for an S4 and looking at the prices you've quoted, even cheaper than the duty free prices available here or stop-over (Abu Dhabi) so might make sense to pick on up in Patts.

Feed-back much appreciated.

Many thanks

Where are these prices from if you don't mind me asking. I'm in the market for an S4 and looking at the prices you've quoted, even cheaper than the duty free prices available here or stop-over (Abu Dhabi) so might make sense to pick on up in Patts.

Feed-back much appreciated.

Many thanks

you can try this shop http://www.treemobileshop.com but there are many just search some thai websites.

Many thanks.

Worth a look.

Sold for 15000 fuckin love it!!!! but after all it was a mint phone.....peace out!!!  no doubt

Brilliant you only lost £350

Sold for 15000 fuckin love it!!!! but after all it was a mint phone.....peace out!!!  no doubt

Where?

I've got one to sell also.

Siamphone lists them at 19200bht.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the cheapest place to buy a smartphone in bangkok. Cheers

As above less than 7 month old 1905 model in white. mint condition cost £649 pay as you go in may need to sell as want downgrade an get a mountain bike for fitness reasons offers of 20k plus please.. feel free to ask any questions cheers wil

A little costly as I have mine a Brand New S4 on E-Bay currently, still boxed and sealed, with a One Year Warranty and One Day to run, going at the moment for £240 and I expect it will only achieve about £300

Ghosty

• 2 weeks later...

Bit late this one but I only just got back from Pattaya.

I picked up an S4 for 19,100 and a 16GB iPhone 5S for 23,900 Central Festival. Got 6% back on the VAT refund. Brand new in box with 12 month international warranty.

The Samsung wasn't really that much cheaper than here but the iPhone was very competitively priced.

These phones are still holding their value well

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Bit late this one but I only just got back from Pattaya.

I picked up an S4 for 19,100 and a 16GB iPhone S5 for 23,900 Central Festival. Got 6% back on the VAT refund. Brand new in box with 12 month international warranty.

The Samsung wasn't really that much cheaper than here but the iPhone was very competitively priced.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Samsung doesnt offer worldwide warranty, I have been in many shops in Central last week and they all told the same.Also in the Samsung store ;-) Apple does offer worldwide warranty.

No bubble to burst really. I've already checked with the Apple and Samsung dealers here and the phones are covered.

Archived