IGNORED

My friend is looking for a iPhone 4 16 gig factory unlooked any one have one ?

JAI DEE MAK

16 g Unlocked Iphone 4s with 23 months of warranty ...i'm in Pattaya just now......

16 g Unlocked Iphone 4s black  with 23 months of warranty ...i'm in Pattaya just now......

Before you go buying an old iPhone, remember that the 4 can't use iOS7 and the 4S barely can...it's like the 3GS and iOS6. There's areally a purge of software now in the app store, and iOS7 is all anyone is developing for. You might find you won't be able to add much to your phone in a little while. 

If you could possibly buy an older iPhone 5, it'll be a better solution for the next few years. 

Before you go buying an old iPhone, remember that the 4 can't use iOS7 and the 4S barely can...it's like the 3GS and iOS6. There's areally a purge of software now in the app store, and iOS7 is all anyone is developing for. You might find you won't be able to add much to your phone in a little while. 

If you could possibly buy an older iPhone 5, it'll be a better solution for the next few years. 

Many thanks for your advice I will pass it on.

I believe he has one now.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I have an iphone 4S 16GB Black in Mint condition Unlocked.

Comes with complete original box and accessories.

I will be bringing with me to Pattaya this Monday Dec-23.

You can come look at it and see if you like, i am asking for 10,000 Baht.

If interested send me a PM.

Archived