Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Problems With Genitals Leads To Suicide

Pattaya Daily News

4836451.jpeg
An Udornthani male committed suicide by hanging himself after being so depressed that his genitals were infected and very painful. He had been suffering for the past 5 years.

UDORNTHANI – December 6, 2013 [PDN]; at 12.10 a.m. Pol. Sub. Lt. Chaiphat Chaithep (Investigation officer of Tambon Na Kha police station, Udornthani province was notified that a person hung himself to death at home address 73 Moo 6 Baan Kood Sa, Tambon Kood Sa, Amphur Mueang so he rushed to inspect the scene together with the doctor on duty of Udornthani center hospital and the rescuers of Udorn Sawang Methatharm foundation.

At the incident the officers found the corpse of Mr. Seri Jurimart, aged 20, he lived in the house address 53/11-12 Srisattha road, Tambon Mark Khaeng, Amphur Mueang, Udornthani province. He was wearing a long sleeved orange shirt with brown shorts. He used a rope to tie around his neck with the ridgepole and his mouth was clogged up with his tongue. The officers assumed that he had been dead for no less than 4 hours.

Upon questioning Mr. Somchai Jureemart, aged 66, who is the father of the deceased said that he has 3 children, Mr. Seri (the deceased) was the youngest child. He thought that the cause of this incident might be because of his chronic disease due to his impetuousness for the last 5 years when he was studying in Matthayomsuksa 1 of secondary education. He had been for injections of olive oil to his sex organ in order to enlarge it but later it was inflamed and got severely infected. He had to have continuous treatment and endured so much suffering and felt shameful. Finally, the doctor told him that he would not be able to have sexual intercourse ever again.

“Last night I was drinking beer with him and I didn’t think that he would commit suicide. Before committing suicide he told me that he was in so much pain so I gave him money to buy some painkiller tablets and promised that I will take him to see the doctor again. I would like to warn the teenagers to think carefully before doing anything” Mr. Somchai said with sorrow. Initially, the police will send the corpse to be performed autopsy then they will let the relatives collect the body to perform religious rites further.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

this is one of the very few situations where i actually can understand choosing suicide..... if my dick stopped working for any reason (or was cut off) and never able to use it again, id have a very serious consideration for offing myself as well..... although id definitely do it in a much more grand and newsworthy fashion than just hanging myself 

If i lost my dick, I would be gladly play pool in extra hours.  :Billiards1:  That is how much i love Pool than ladies. (Honest Truth)

Very sad he must have been so insecure about the size of his dick to have done what he did I guess it feels like being dead when a mans dick doesn't work anymore .

Archived