IGNORED

Bars around the Areca Lodge

bongoz

any suggestions on bars around the Areca Lodge, stayed on Soi 2 a few times but never got out around the Areca Lodge. maybe I should have posted this in the bar section AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The beer-bars are nothing special, same like everywhere else. But Papagayo, Champagne and Club Blu are nice.

large sig = small penis

There are plenty of bars in that area, depends on what you are looking for.

There is a bar complex near by, typical place, also papaguyo is there which is ok although I have heard rhoumers tht it is closed at the moment.

Right oppersit Areca is a few small thai owned bars (3 or 4) they are ok and very friendly, my favourite is Toy17 mostly cos I am good friends with the owner.

Just round the corner is soi LK Metro with plenty of decent bars nd a couple of gogos, not to mention Lolitas and hell Club.

There are also some good bars further along past the turning to LK Metro.

Then at the end of oi dianna inn is soi Buckhow where there are more bars.

You can have a great crawl without walking too far..

There were a few bars in the area that stayed open all night too but that seems to be a thing of the past at the moment.

Hope this helps

Cheers Mick

Oasis Gogo can be good fun too. It is best before midnight.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 3 weeks later...

Areca is an attractive hotel which actually has its own bar on the front entranceway but all around it are a huge selection of attractive and useful bars - here are a few only that I have visited and enjoyed//

Papagayo - just down the Soi Diana towards 2nd road this is the mini nightclub cocktail bar that Secrets should have been and undoubtedly is modelled on (though no idea is unique) I have written about this before but watch out for the amazing flaming cocktails in glass tiers several stories high and some nice coyote dancers.

Lloydies Bar in soi LK Metro just over the road ( at the other end of the L shape near Soi Buakhow), Metro Bar ( also a great small hotel) opposite, as well as other attractions in this vibrant sub soi... Lolita Blowjob bar, Champagne A-Go -Go and the new Club Blu which I saw being built in December 07 and haven;t yet been to. Also Oasis a Go Go on Soi Buakhow between the end of LK Metro and Soi Diana well worth a visit...

There is also the super VW camper open air cocktail and shooters bars, one parked occasionally in Soi LK Metro and another sometimes at LK Metropole forecourt.

For food try Bob's BBQ and Grill famous and now moved to LK Metro home of GIANT burgers, and Robins Nestaurant on Mon and Thursday eves on Soi Diana for the all you can eat curry buffet. Soi Diana and Buakhow and LK Metro are crammed with good bars many of whom I have not had time to go in.

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

• 4 weeks later...

Agree with the above, Oasis GoGo is worth a look and one of the few that's open in the daytime, some of the dancers are past their best though. Champagne a gogo i havn't been to but had a couple of stunners in AfterDark magazine from there - i think they do free pizza on wed eves. Hell club is legendary - pattaya's sister to bangkok eden club, but newer, cleaner. Not a bar but there's a great local thai noodle shop opposite the end of Soi Dianna on Soi Bukhaow, also decent traditional massage place if you turn right, on corner of 2nd rd there's a handy 24 hr restaurant - Kiss, not cordon bleu but cheap and quick. Papagayo is OK IMHO, will check out the flaming cocktails next time, behind this is a great pool hall - handy for those rainy days. All in all Areca is brilliant hotel, staff really helpful, nice breakfast, clean big rooms, nice pool area, gym and own bar - can't complain about anything. ENJOY!

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up a real nice girl from Metro bar but she's since gone to her village to start a business as some out of his mind guy sent her 2 mil baht (and she doesn't even like him). She was so shy and quiet... until the hotel room door closed then I was attacked. Great girl.

• 8 months later...

ill check some of these bars, when ill be visiting pattaya for the first time! ive allready booked my room Areca Lodge next week, thanks for the info guys.

Edited by ngmassive

Go to the corner of Soi Diana and Second Road from Areca and turn left. Lots of action. Also, a good one on Soi 13 and Second Road.