IGNORED

TQ2 News - Friday 20th March 2008.

rightsaid

Hi all,

As most of you are aware whilst I’ve been away we’ve had some dramas in TQ2. A decision was made which I do not agree with, but unfortunately for the moment I have to grin a bear it.

I want to thank Russ and Lance for all the help they’ve given me and TQ2 over the past year. I consider both to be very good friends. Over the last year we worked very hard and well together as a team and the results were there for all to see

I’m still in daily contact with Russ (I’m really gonna hate to see my mobile phone bill) and we are determined to be back together as a team in the near future.

In the interim until I get back, TQ2 still has to go on, as we have salaries, leases and utilities to pay etc. In other words the livelihoods of those who are completely innocent of this matter are at stake and in some ways so is the ultimate fate of TQ2. Whatever direction TQ2 takes in the near future I want to make sure that TQ2 continues on.

I’m not due back until the 3rd April, whilst I’m away, Brian, one of our original managers, has agreed to help out on a partime basis, and be that familiar face that regulars of TQ2 have come to expect.

Brian will be working 4 days a week, Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

He is a genuinely nice guy, and I want to thank him for agreeing to help out. I sincerely hope that should you choose to come into TQ2 over the next couple of weeks that you make Brian feel welcome.

Please don’t vent your frustrations on him as he has nothing to do with what’s been going on.

As I said I will be returning in a couple of weeks time, I plan on having a welcome back party on Friday 4th April, I’ll post details on a separate thread, I hope you can make it.

In the meantime, I wish you all a Happy Easter and I look forward to buying you a drink in TQ2 soon.

Cheers,

Alf.