IGNORED

Chokdee Inn, Soi Buakhao Girlfriendly?

siamsmile33

Guys, i'm planning my trip to Patts now and would like to stay at a budget-place (so there will be more €'s left to spend :) ).

I'd like to spend 500baht maximum per night so I found some places, Chokdee Inn at Soi buakhao is one of those places (450).

Does anyone know if this is a girlfriendly hotel or has anyone got experiences staying at this place? I'm thinking about staying at different places during my visit so if anyone has a good experience spending time at another budget hotel (a great tip) tell me..

I saw another topic concerning this hotel (last november 2007) but unfortunately there was not much responce to it.I saw the Chokdee Inn-website and found it very basic (which is fine by me; what else can you expect for this price?..lol..).My only concern are cockrouches.

Help appreciated! :P

post-14907-1206045873_thumbgif

Edited by e-disco

I don't have any personal experience with this hotel, but typically the budget hotels and guesthouses have no problems with guests. Good luck.

Why dont you just e mail them and ask. I am sure they will relply and tell, mosy hotels are open about their policy, most wil only allow one girl at a time!!

I have never stayed at this place, but I did checkout the rooms. I remember that they looked clean, but kinda small. The location is ok, not great but ok as you can get the baht bus just infront of the place.

Have a nice holiday!

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.