Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Crazy Mickys- New Plazaopp Soi 7-8 Second road

I have lived in this town for 16 years and I love eating out.

last week I stumbled across a little hideaway that do the best chips I have tasted in Pattaya,,,So much so I have been back 4 times this week,,,Bloody Marvelous,,, SHHH Don`t tell too many people,,,

The tiny cafe is called CRAZY MICKY`S in the NEW PLAZA, If you are on Second Road between Soi 7-Soi 8 the Plaza is straight opposite and Crazy Micky`s is about 9 shops down on the LEFT hand side...

HAM EGG AND CHIPS is 99 BAHT,,, You don`t just get 6 or 7 chips, you get about 40,,,miles too much,,,Wonderful.

These chips are crinkly chips cooked to perfection , golden brown on the outside and soft and tasty on the inside...

Check out the rest of the special menu at the back...

And if you are lucky MICKY might pop in and he is one of the most chatty guys I have ever met,,,

After you can join his pals at MICKY`S BAR in the middle of the street....

Great Guy, Great Food. Great Prices. And a Plus to those guys who have to run to the loo all the time,,He has a FREE LOO.

PLUS AN AMAZING HAPPY HOUR it lasts 24 HOURS. Most beers 45 Baht a bottle.

Cheers Cartoonman

Thanks for the report mate... when im in town and in need of some jockeys whips ill be right there!

Ive spent many an hour in Mickeys Bar, with beer at 35 bht for chang, Sing, Tiger all day and night you cant go wrong. Hes a top bloke to and always makes you welcome.

Check it out guys!!

Had a meal at Crazy Micky`s today,

I must be the KISS OF DEATH as last week he put on a window to his small Restaurant.

This week he has put up all of his prices,,,

And for some reason Added SPECIALS on a particular day,,,Which have all shot up 30 Baht and you can`t eat what you want on the day you want it,,,if you do that meal it1s price goes up another 40 Baht...

I loved the place because they did SMALL MEALS,,,,I love SMALL MEALS,,,everywhere in town the meals are HUGE and the prices go with the size of the meal.

So I have to search for another place where they do SMALL meals at sensible prices..

Cheers Cartoonman

• 5 weeks later...

I was there in May 08 when the windows went in. The bar accross the street from the cafe is a great local!. The ladies dont hassle you. They have some Tasties there as well. Didnt't eat the food but I did eat the Bar Girl a few times...Tasty!. Had good times ther for sure!.

When you see someone without a smile give them one of yours!

http://www.newzealand.com

• 11 months later...
I have lived in this town for 16 years and I love eating out.

last week I stumbled across a little hideaway that do the best chips I have tasted in Pattaya,,,So much so I have been back 4 times this week,,,Bloody Marvelous,,, SHHH Don`t tell too many people,,,

The tiny cafe is called CRAZY MICKY`S in the NEW PLAZA, If you are on Second Road between Soi 7-Soi 8 the Plaza is straight opposite and Crazy Micky`s is about 9 shops down on the LEFT hand side...

HAM EGG AND CHIPS is 99 BAHT,,, You don`t just get 6 or 7 chips, you get about 40,,,miles too much,,,Wonderful.

These chips are crinkly chips cooked to perfection , golden brown on the outside and soft and tasty on the inside...

Check out the rest of the special menu at the back...

And if you are lucky MICKY might pop in and he is one of the most chatty guys I have ever met,,,

After you can join his pals at MICKY`S BAR in the middle of the street....

Great Guy, Great Food. Great Prices. And a Plus to those guys who have to run to the loo all the time,,He has a FREE LOO.

PLUS AN AMAZING HAPPY HOUR it lasts 24 HOURS. Most beers 45 Baht a bottle.

Cheers Cartoonman

Cartoonman

good to hear that you enjoyed Mickeys' food and hospitality and from your comments i'm sure you'll be back there. would you mind asking him to e-mail me ( taff ) in China and mention that i'll be back in september. his son gave me his e-mail address on a piece of paper and like my marbles i lost it! appreciate it if you could pass this on. tell him i said to get you a b52.

Cartoonman

good to hear that you enjoyed Mickeys' food and hospitality and from your comments i'm sure you'll be back there. would you mind asking him to e-mail me ( taff ) in China and mention that i'll be back in september. his son gave me his e-mail address on a piece of paper and like my marbles i lost it! appreciate it if you could pass this on. tell him i said to get you a b52.

Doh! he'll probably need my e-mail address!!!

[email protected]

cheers

never eaten there but i drink in his bar a lot.

I prefer to eat at the place 2 doors down called Bees Knees.

Agree totally about the bar, when I used to live up Aronatai passed through New Plaza every day for a few beers before hitting Soi 7/8.

Very nice and helpful guy.

Too nice at times by the amount of Brits who happen to leave Pattaya early forgeting to pay their bins. Grrrr

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png