IGNORED

Once more: Metro Apartments

baba

Hi all,

I'm planning my next trip and definitely want to give Metro Apratments a try. I believe in their quality and I like LK Metro a lot. I only have some questions and hope that somebody can help me:

I need to work a little bit in the afternoon and have to call people (via internet): Is the sound volume coming from the bars very loud in the hotel rooms? I have no problem with some light background music, but hard beats during my phone calls will kill my business ;-)

Can the locker boxes take a normal notebook (they do at Residence Garden)?

If somebody can give me some information on this, I hope to get the perfect hotel location the next trip...

Cheers

Baba

Hi all,

I'm planning my next trip and definitely want to give Metro Apratments a try. I believe in their quality and I like LK Metro a lot. I only have some questions and hope that somebody can help me:

I need to work a little bit in the afternoon and have to call people (via internet): Is the sound volume coming from the bars very loud in the hotel rooms? I have no problem with some light background music, but hard beats during my phone calls will kill my business ;-)

Can the locker boxes take a normal notebook (they do at Residence Garden)?

If somebody can give me some information on this, I hope to get the perfect hotel location the next trip...

Cheers

Baba

a decent sized laptop wont fit in their safes! sound wise you should be ok

Edited by deadman

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

No Problem with the noise side of things. It only gets noisy in that area at night and even then t aint too bad if you keep the balcony windows closed.

If you are concerned ask for one of the rooms at the back of the hotel which are even quiter.

You have to ask when you book though as it does sometimes get booked early and some guests have favourite roms.

As for the lap top in the safe, the room safes are small. Bug enough for money,tickets,passport,camera but wont fit a normal sized lap top.

You might try contacting Dennis, the owner, via his web site. Not sure of the site but if you google "Merto Apoartments, Pattaya" you will find it.

He will be more than happy to give you any info that you need

Cheers Mick

Thanks Deadman and Mick,

if the sound problem is not existing, I'm already glad. I will contact Dennis and hope to get a room (my god, a great business he is running).

Cheers

Baba