IGNORED

Pattaya Hash House Harriers

The Sly Fox

Pattaya Hash House Harriers

Resident expats and visitors to Pattaya are welcome to attend the Pattaya Hash House Harriers (PH3) runs every Monday afternoon.

The runs are mixed and all are welcome. They are also non-competitive, so you can follow the run trail through the countryside at your own pace - run, walk, or just take a casual stroll.

After the run enjoy a few cold beers with a friendly bunch of expats and locals.

The run fees are 350 Bt for men and 150 Bt for women and that includes transport to and from the run sites out in the surrounding country, plus snacks and cold beers.

So come along and join in the fun, get some exercise and enjoy some fresh country air.  

For further details PM The Sly Fox

Here's a couple pics from last Monday:

run-1552-a-12.jpg

Pattaya Hashers at the run site before the run.

run-1552-a-37.jpg

Pattaya Hashers enjoying a few cold beers after the run.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I'll be in Pattaya at the end of the month and look forward to joining in!  :24:

Hi Shinjuku,

Just send me a PM when you're in Patts and I'll tell you where to meet and time. On Jan 6 there's a special hash day to celebrate 30 years of Pattaya hashing, will be a special run, then after at a resort with swimming pool, then back into Patts for a buffet dinner and drinks. Will be lots of fun and great value for money.

Pattaya has great hashes!  You'll have a lot of fun.  Wish I could make this auspicious occasion!

On - On!

They're also on the web.  Just google Pattaya Hash House Harriers and you'll get a lot of info on their website.

On - On

They're also on the web.  Just google Pattaya Hash House Harriers and you'll get a lot of info on their website.

On - On

Hi speedybluebiker,

I think there are many expats living in Patts who are not aware of Pattaya Hash H3 and the fun they could have by joining in the weekly runs.

Some have heard of the hash but falsely believe it's a grueling cross-country run. That's true but as I pointed out already it's non-competitive. Some super fit guys run the cross-country trail but there are also walkers and some who just like to sit back at the run site. No pressure from anyone at all, just do your own thing and enjoy an afternoon in the sunshine and fresh air, and sink a few coldies.

Hi Sly Fox,

I'll be back around the start of Jan. Generally what distance are the runs ?

Hi toaster222,

Generally the paper trails are around 5-6K, sometimes a bit longer. The guys who lay the trail (hares) are aware there are also girls and old guys and less fit people on the runs, so a "walkers trail" is built in. The walkers trails are around 3-4K.

Wish I could make the Jan run.  I have been running (walk) the hash for over 20 years.  A really great group of people.

Wish I could make the Jan run.  I have been running (walk) the hash for over 20 years.  A really great group of people.

Hi nc715,

I'm really looking forward to the Jan 6 run, it'll be a day of great fun. As much as I love drinking in bars and clubs nothing beats drinking beer with friends out in the fresh air under the coconut trees.

As you already know one of the best things about Hashing is you can roll up in a strange country or city and locate the Hash and join their runs and make instant friendships and useful contacts.

Here's some pics from last Monday's run. As the weather has improved greatly we are getting more people attending the weekly runs/walks. Last Monday we had 77, that's a very healthy Hash.

run-1553-img-19.jpg

Pattaya Hashers at the run site before the start of this week's run.

run-1553-img-39.jpg

On the Hash trail last Monday.

run-1553-img-129.jpg

Pattaya Hashers enjoying their cold beers after this week's run.

Archived