IGNORED

Help Please! I need a good hotel suggestion!

bigchris

Hello everyone, I know there are a thousand recommendations on here but instead of spending days looking through all of them I thought I would just ask some specifics and see if anyone could help.

I am heading to Pattaya at the end of May for two weeks and I'm looking for a nice hotel to stay at. I've only been once before and since I had the GF with me, we stayed at the Marriot. I'm looking for something a little lower priced. I would like to spend up to 2500 a night if possible but can really spend whatever if the hotel/room justifies it.

I would like to find a place that has a King size bed, a nice pool, and is clean and quiet. It should also be TG friendly since this will be my first trip to have some fun. I would also like it to be in a good location. Soi 6 is a little crazy for me so between Soi 8 and Walking Street would be perfect. I would also like to stay no further off the beach then 2nd street.

Please let me know what you guys think. Big Chris

think ur find this place will suit u Sir :D

http://www.sabailodge.com/

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Another highly recommended ....

http://www.arecalodge.com/

nice rooms, great pool, super location ....

Yes Areca is very popular. Areca nad many other hotels can be found on the Pattaya Addicts Hotels website at (we believe) the lowest prices available. For example Areca is 150 baht a night lower than their won website.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Pattaya Bay Resort is a good choice. Not far from everything, nice pool on eighth floor, new and clean rooms, suites also available.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Pattaya Bay Resort is a good choice. Not far from everything, nice pool on eighth floor, new and clean rooms, suites also available.

Yes would agree with this. Plenty of BMs stay here and the vast majority report good things.

If you do book this hotel please them know you came via P-A.

BM Nutosf has been a little modest - his own hotel Galaxy Suites (see link in his signature) is a fantastic place and right in the thick of the action at Soi Diamond off Walking Street. Great rooms, awesome TVs, free wifi etc but NO pool ands Soi Diamoind is busy until at least 2 a.m. I assume that is why he refrained from plugging himself :D

If you decide location is worth more than the pool you should give that website a try.

Actually I took a look at the Galaxy website and that might be exactly what I'm looking for. I can do without a pool if there is an inroom Jacuzzi. Who the hell needs a pool..

I spoke with Nut and I'm trying to book at the Galaxy. Should be interesting. I'm usually a swank kind of guy so we will see. Nuts seem cool so I'm sure it will be great..

Thanks for the info. BC

I would like to find a place that has a King size bed, a nice pool, and is clean and quiet. It should also be TG friendly since this will be my first trip to have some fun. I would also like it to be in a good location. Soi 6 is a little crazy for me so between Soi 8 and walking street would be perfect. I would also like to stay no further off the beach then 2nd street.

Please let me know what you guys think. Big Chris

I strongly recommend the deluxe room at the Sandy Springs hotel on Soi 13 for 1600 per night. It has everything and the location is outstanding. The pool is a bit small, but it is adequate.

think ur find this place will suit u Sir :Bow:

http://www.sabailodge.com/

Totally agree, stayed there once, but bartered for the room (off peak) and got it for 900 a night :)

Spotless room and superb pool.

Only thing is its a bit out of the way but around the big C has so many more bars now and lets face it the baht bus is at the bottom of the road. I used to stay in the Carlton (top of soi 5) and had the same problem with getting down town, but there are motorbike taxi's at every corner in any case :)

Wha's like us?

Pretty much everywhere in pattaya is BG friendly.

The joiners fee is more of a bangkok thing.

Its possible the really big luxuary hotels may have a joiners fee, but any 500-1000B monger hotel that tried to charge a joiners would struggle i think.

Plenty of place to choose from. You only see a fraction online.

I always recomend getting a few nights on Walking Street then having a look around on foot.

only you know what area/price you prefer, and you can check the rooms out first hand.

Starting in walking steet is a nice easy intro to patts.

Galaxy suite is a good choice.

I'm staying there at the moment.

Is a small place right in the heart of Walking Street.

I like it because the wi-fi is good (a lot of hotels with wifi are w4nk) locatio is ideal and its so small i know all the staff and feel my stuff is pretty safe. I also like being able to nip back to the hotel for a shower etc in mid-drinking session. Watching football at the beer bars can bet a bit sweaty.

Being above heavens above gogo is also nice.

You can definatly get cheaper places though.

You can book over 90 hotels from 550 baht a night to 5,500 a night on the Pattaya Addicts hotels website.

We believe all are the cheapest prices available - even cheaper than booking online with their own websites.

For example Areca is 150 a night cheaper than their own site and a LOT cheaper than the other "online discount" bookers.

Pattaya Addicts Hotels

Ok if your looking for something cheap and right on beach road then try Vic's Beer Bar and Restraunt. I had my room there for about 700 a night complete with mini bar, A/C, balcony overlooking the beach and some cute ladies working downstairs!![/b][/b]

Edited by Armyguy6902