Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nail bar and rental rooms for sale 600K for 3 year lease

blacknight

I bought this business off a fellow board member nearly 2 years ago and it has continued to do well for itself. It will never make you enough money to retire in its current format however it has provided my wife with a good steady income from her worst month during low low season of 12K thb to 45K thb in high season.

These figures are net and are after all overhead costs have been paid. She has re-invested some of her profits and has upgraded and renewed many of the fixtures and fitting over her period of ownership.

The shop can either be run alone or if you wanted to expand and do more treatments staff could be employed.

There is also a huge scope to change it into an entirely different kind of business as it is on a high foot traffic area.

rsz_20130815_114413.jpg

rsz_20130815_114443.jpg

rsz_20130815_114456.jpg

rsz_20130815_114504.jpg

rsz_20130815_114517.jpg

rsz_20130815_171357.jpg

rsz_20130815_171409.jpg

rsz_20130815_171415.jpg

rsz_20130815_171434.jpg

rsz_20130815_171602.jpg

rsz_20130815_171622.jpg

rsz_20130815_171729.jpg

rsz_20131021_135158.jpg

rsz_20131021_135314.jpg

rsz_20131021_175836.jpg

rsz_20131021_175854.jpg

rsz_20131021_175929.jpg

rsz_120130815_114340.jpg

rsz_120131021_135247.jpg

The main shop frontage is opposite the side door to Tuk Com on the small Soi that runs along the side of the Kasikorn Bank directly opposite Soi Buakoa.

The building has a main front entrance with glass door and also has security roller shutters and there is a rear door to the internal staircase to the rooms above. The shop has a small kitchen area to the rear and also a seperate toilet.

Directly above the shop is a large indoor washing and drying area complete with drying screens a and a coin operated washing machine.

The rental rooms are all accessed from a rear door in the building and this is fitted with a security key card system. There are also 2 internal water tanks and pumps located on the ground floor and 3rd floor which are filled via city water.

The building has 3 further stories and has 6 rental rooms in total, 3 larger rooms to the front of the building with air con and individual balconies overlooking the Soi below. All rooms are fully furnished with beds, wardropes, fridge, flat screen TV, cabinets and en suites toilets.

There are also 3 smaller rooms to the rear of the building on each of the 3 upper levels and these only have fans and a small vented window.

The room rental varies between 3K thb and 4.5K thb and all rooms are currently full with long term Thai residents who all pay there rent in advance at the beginning of each month.

The electricity rate charged to the tenants is 7thb per unit and 150thb per person per month for water, so this also adds to the income generated.

In addition to this there is a small food stall outside the front of the shop which pays for water and electric so all in all the rental tenants generate approx 24K thb per month.

The building rent is 28Kthb paid every month on the 10th to the owner who is a wealthy Chinese Thai who lives in Bangkok. My wife has only had cause to contact him once to renew her lease, so as long as his money is paid he is happy.

The current lease has just been renewed and has another 2 years and 11 months to run, and will be available for renewal on expiry. There is no key money payable on lease renewal.

The business is currently being sold as my wife and daughter are having an extended UK holiday next year and her other staff member has recently left to immigrate to Australia.

She is looking for offers in the region of 600K thb for the lease, building contents and any good will the business may have. In addition to this there is also a 3 months paid refundable deposit included in the lease which will be returned if the lease expires.

My wife has talked to the owner and he is agreeable with any change of business should a new tenant wish.

If interested PM me initially and I can provide a viewing time and additional contact detail.

The more the cash, the better the gash

What a great ad! I hope other posters take note and use this as reference when posting businesses and other items for sale. All the best for the sale!

My TGF is just about to embark on beauty school, so unfortunately this business is premature for us, but I know the location, it sounds perfect.

a whole 'nother way to get "nailed" in Pattaya, eh?  great location and looks very smart and clean!

Yes,very well written and informative.

Shouldn't have any troubles with this one.

Good luck mate and I am sincerely hoping Thats your missus in your avatar.

If it is,nice work my friend.

I remember when this first went up for sale (I guess it was two years ago) and was interested then. Interesting to see how things have apparently turned out. Seemed like a good thing then, seems so now.

I remember when this first went up for sale (I guess it was two years ago) and was interested then. Interesting to see how things have apparently turned out. Seemed like a good thing then, seems so now.

Things have not been all roses but what business is. She had to do a fair big of construction work to the building and roof to make the rear staircase fully secure, and she then renewed the electrical wiring and got the whole building painted inside and out.

If she achieves her price she will more or less break even and after the last 2 years in Pattaya that is no mean feet compared to many other business's in town.

In my opinion and I am obviously biaised, whoever buys it next will get the best deal as both we and the former owner have invested in getting the fabric of the building in a reasonable condition, having been a wrecked shell some 3 1/2 years ago.

It is basically ready to trade even if a change of use at a minimu amount per month for a city centre shop house. Sure there is the lease cost but nothing is free.

To put it into prespective the unit next door has justed changed ownership from an internet cafe about to be modernised into a massage shop and for the ground floor shop alone and not the rooms above they have paid 200K thb key money and 25K thb per month rent. This is for a bare shell unit and not one that is already done.

The more the cash, the better the gash

Brilliant job on the posting OP. I just want to add that I've been a customer here a few times - service, atmosphere and staff were excellent. 

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

Good job with the AD  and good luck with your sale

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

My wife and I originally set up this business, it a really good location with lots of foot traffic as its next to Tuk Com and a large Kasikorn Bank. They key to a "Nail Spa" is the staff building up a good clientèle that keep coming back, my wife does her nails twice a month costing a couple of thousand baht each time! (she likes the acrylic 3 D designs) and the material costs is pence.  The rooms really help off set the rent and we often had staff from Tuk Com staying inside so they can roll out of bed for work! We originally spent 1 million opening the business, the massage shop idea would definitely work in the area. 

Best of luck selling the business, definitely a going concern. 

Ian

Archived