Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

anyone know any good hotel.apartment for7-800B

fcke1968

FCKE, Please see my post here Hidden Gem , I found this great hotel that's very cheap.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Metro apartments on soi LK Metro.

Dianna inn hotel on soi Dianna Inn.

Intown hotel on soii Honey Inn.

Honey inn on soi Honey Inn

Apex hotel on 2nd road close to Soi dianna inn

Sabai rooms on soi Honey Inn.

Do a search on the hotel section and you will fing more. Also do a search on google and some of the hotel i mentioned have web sites.

There are loads of places for around the priuce range you are looking for, Metro Apts is prob the best but he gets full so you may be out of luck for April, I am staying there in April as it goes.

April is out of high season so you should be ok if you dont book in advance and just walk round til you find a place. Better to book ahead if you can though.

Your best bet will be Soi Honey Inn/Soi dianna Inn/Soi LK Metro/Soi Buckhow all in the same area of Central Pattaya ih loas f accomodation tochoose from..

Edited by soldiermick

Cheers Mick

have lived in yensabai condotel very good.10 min walk to walking srteet.big swimming pool.ca 40sqm apartment aircon.sofa group .kitchen.big balcony.ca 700B low season.search for pattaya rent a room.always rent from them.office other side of the street

thailand_fj__lls_039_640x480.jpg

thailand_2__may_07_020_640x425.jpg

thailand_2__may_07_021_640x425.jpg

thailand_2__may_07_022_640x425.jpg

thailand_2__may_07_023_640x425.jpg

thailand_2__may_07_025_640x425.jpg

thailand_2__may_07_029_640x425.jpg

thailand_2__may_07_059_640x425.jpg