IGNORED

Sawasdee Seaview Hotel

sandman

Am considering extended stay at Sawasdee Seaview (SOI 10) next trip (probably July).

Any info/opinions about this hotel appreciated. Internet rates say inclusive of ABF. Can anyone comment on the quality of this breakfast?

Last DEC 11th (supposedly high season) I checked seven hotels in the general area, and all had vacancies except Sawasdee Seaview. Will advanced reservation be necessary for July? Is their online reservation system reliable? Is this hotel suitable for an extended stay?

THANX MUCH!

Sandman, I would avoid like the plague, I got money taken from my safe there one day I put in 10k all brand new few days later there were 91k and a scrumpled 20, so i calls the guy he says no one can do, so i push and say yes done then he say "not me" also i was sick for a day or 2 and got some food they overcharged on the food and the coffe was cold.

Worst place I have ever stayed in, the other Sawsadee on Bukkao is a dump but I have never heard of any safes being robbed by the staff.

That said I know a guy who stayed there a long time he caught a cleaner stealling.......... On reporting it to the manager the reply was "they dont earn much"

In our crowd we call them the purple turtles dont touch them

As for booked up that I doubt...

Not for me Ronnie..

I've stayed in the Sawasdee Seaview 3 times now and never had any problems. I leave my camera and ipod in the room when i go out during the day and they've never even been moved from the spot where I left them (cleaning underneath things is obviously not part of their job!)

I've never had anything taken from the safety box and I don't use ATM machines so i take all my cash with me from the UK so theres a good £2k in the box at the start of the holiday.

Im not saying theft doesn't happen by the way, just giving my views of the place in the interest of fairness and balanced opinion...

...Oh, and the Siam Sawasdee on Soi Buakhao is indeed a shithole.

ive also stayed at the seaview on a few of my earlier trips & never had any problems! safety boxes were fine & the rooms were cleaned very nicely with nothing going missing! :P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

I've stayed in the Sawasdee Seaview 3 times now and never had any problems. I leave my camera and ipod in the room when i go out during the day and they've never even been moved from the spot where I left them (cleaning underneath things is obviously not part of their job!)

I've never had anything taken from the safety box and I don't use ATM machines so i take all my cash with me from the UK so theres a good £2k in the box at the start of the holiday.

Im not saying theft doesn't happen by the way, just giving my views of the place in the interest of fairness and balanced opinion...

...Oh, and the Siam Sawasdee on Soi Buakhao is indeed a shithole.

See I stayed in Sawasdee Siam, soi buakao and found it acceptable? Mind you i was in a duluxe (or was it superior) room.

I would actually have advised people to use it as the room was huge but whether it was worth 900 baht ....... that is in debate but I had no problems.

now the sawasdee in Soi diana AVOID AT ALL COSTS, it is quite possibly the worst hotel I have ever had the misfortune to stay in! In the end, because I had booked it through asia rooms for a month I had no option but to keep it and booked in elsewhere, using this one as my short time room LMAO :Bow:

I also complained to Asia rooms who were simply amazing in their response ........ never even got an email back!

Wha's like us?

• 4 weeks later...

What a shit hole this hotel is!

I booked though asia rooms for 18 nights got there in the room everything was broken i think olny the tv worked!

Would not even let a dog sleep in there

fair play to asia rooms just got my money back olny stop there one night then packed my bags and went to new hotel!

All i can say don,t sleep there fucking shocking place