IGNORED

Renting luxury vehicles in Pattaya?

Mrrobj

Since I play on spending a considerable amount time in Pattaya, was interesting in renting a luxury vehicle, like a BMW, Mercedes....etc.

Anybody have any info related to any reputable agencies with higher end vehicles(not exotic cars)?

Mr Pimp

Since I play on spending a considerable amount time in Pattaya, was interesting in renting a luxury vehicle, like a BMW, Mercedes....etc.

Anybody have any info related to any reputable agencies with higher end vehicles(not exotic cars)?

Mr Pimp

bmw or mercedes in LOS?

why? :)

there's no need, my friend. no need.

girls still lub you too mutt if you take the baht bus.

bmw or mercedes in LOS?

why? :)

there's no need, my friend. no need.

girls still lub you too mutt if you take the baht bus.

You may want to check out some of Mrrobj's previous threads, he likes to play at the top end of the spectrum and cost tends not to be an issue. He appreciates the finer things. :D

I did see a rental place along the 3rd Rd, not too far from Xcyte, which seemed to have mostly BMWs. Anybody's guess they're still in business though.

Be scene and not herd.

Thx Laawman, I will check it out........

Mr P

You may want to check out some of Mrrobj's previous threads, he likes to play at the top end of the spectrum and cost tends not to be an issue. He appreciates the finer things. :)

LOL....but you are correct Braveheart, I like to live life to the fullest............why in the hell not, right?

Anyways....I'll be staying at a place on the outskirts of Pattaya, which is off the normal path for baht buses. (I hate the buses anyway.....although they are cheap and safe!)

Mr P

I did see a rental place along the 3rd Rd, not too far from Xcyte, which seemed to have mostly BMWs. Anybody's guess they're still in business though.

Its still there and there is also one on Pattaya Tai about halfway up from 3rd Road to Sukh on your right in that direction.

Merc and BMW are around 55,000 a month including insurance.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!