Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Do you find thai men difficult to understand?

LaaMok

I find it difficult to understand Thai men... do you think its because i only learn from and speak to girls...

They do speak using different inflections which is why I've never bothered to learn Thai from a woman; you'll just end up speaking like one - even worse if she's from Issan - and won't help if you're trying to improve your social standing amongst the upper echelons of Thai-Chinese society. :Who_Cares:

Be scene and not herd.

yeah! I thought the bloke on the pimsleur lessons spoke like a deaf bloke. Sometimes it just sounded like he was opening his mouth, sticking his tongue out, and making some sort of random sound

I found it very difficult to understand why one of them wanted to give me a massage while I was stood having a piss.

this is OFFICIALLY the best comment I have read on this forum.

same same! at honey pot! dude! get the hell away from me! i couldnt piss for 2 minutes! i eventually shoo'ed him away.

I found it very difficult to understand why one of them wanted to give me a massage while I was stood having a piss.

5555... most massage parlors i went to in bkk do have this... paid them to leave me alone to piss.....lol.. dont forget they sing too.... :unsure:

for some reason went i hear thai men vs the ladies talk.. they (men) seem to be a bit more "blunt" then the ladies....

Edited by PE.GOB

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Shhh... thats one n00bs have to learn for themselves.

I've met one thai guy who i found I could understnad way better than others

When I asked someone who knew him, he told me he spoke slow and repeated himself alot.

But my level of understanding is lower than speaking.

Member since Dec 06.