IGNORED

Is there any good spanish restaurant in pattaya ?

I have à been few times in pattaya and i always see à lot of international food ,but never saw any spanish food like paella or tapas anyone knows à place to go to for that maybe ?

The chef of this place says he will do any dish you want, if you give him a days notice.... its sort of similar stuff

http://www.blueolivethailand.com/en/

There is a Tapas restaurant inside the Jomtien Complex, the name is East Tapas (i think) Opposite the Ganymede Resort

KISS Coupon: A nightlife guide to saving you money. All the information you need about clubs, happy hours, reviews, coupons, promotions, events & parties can be found right here: 

http://kisscoupon.asia/

Valencia is still open, but they are a small family outfit and open and close to suit themselves, which is no way to operate, nice Spanish food though and not expensive

Valencia is still open, but they are a small family outfit and open and close to suit themselves, which is no way to operate, nice Spanish food though and not expensive

Thanks.

La PLancha Third Road Soi 17 for Paella.

Was this place once on Soi Chaiyapoon? If so they served up some excellent food in the past.

^

Yes

Oh good that's an evening filled on my next trip to Pattaya. 

Archived