IGNORED

secrets villa

dougb571

:unsure: Hello im going to be staying at Secrets Villa in May does anyone have any info on it was wondering if if would be closer to jomeinten beach or Walking Street looking forward to my stay at los. had a blast there in october. anything new other than the smoking ban not to happy about that one but oh well. seems like its happening everywhere. :unsure: Edited by dougb571

Have a look on their website, pics and info there.

Their first guest!!!!!! :unsure:

Thanks Ive Seen The Website But am Hoping to get some insider info and see if its what it says it is and how far it is to the bars so i can try to get that pool filled up with girls :unsure:

post-15055-1205331641_thumbgif

Edited by dougb571

the smoking ban seems a bit flexable.

In a big venue open to the steet on Walking Street they'll have to enforce it, but most of the smaller places behind closed doors can't afford to turn customers away so don't.

Though i think drinking one chang all night and having a smoke would be taking the p6ss.

the smoking ban seems a bit flexable.

In a big venue open to the steet on walking street they'll have to enforce it, but most of the smaller places behind closed doors can't afford to turn customers away so don't.

Though i think drinking one chang all night and having a smoke would be taking the p6ss.

and your point about the Secrets villa being what?

• 2 weeks later...

As they have a car for your exclusive use I would think its a bit away from the action. I'm sure Rudy said about 15mins

As they have a car for your exclusive use I would think its a bit away from the action. I'm sure Rudy said about 15mins

I wouldn't call a taxi service exclusive use. Every establishment on the darkside will provide you with a taxi service to town. the villa looks nice but 7000 baht is def too much...

large sig = small penis

your a long way from the action.

Theres no room for these villa type places in the prime real esate between beech and second road.

Personally considering the money your paying and the remote location, i'd move out after a few days.

But the having a plush place like that with a pool will be really nice.

Try and plan ahead to minimise your trips back and forth into town as they will cost you.

If you've been out in town all day shopping and are sweaty go shorttime ot a soapy and get a shower thrown in.

but i'd imagine with a place like that you'd want to bring girls back and stay a lot of your time at home with them.

im here now.. and its not as private as you might think... unless you want some eyes on you while having sex in the pool that is.. :P ..

but it is a nice house.. very nice house....

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

im here now.. and its not as private as you might think... unless you want some eyes on you while having sex in the pool that is.. :P ..

but it is a nice house.. very nice house....

From what I understand it is a housing community where families live with their kids way the hell out of the center of town.

Must be nice :rolleyes: