IGNORED

A few photos from today's drudge..........

Laawman

Not the most interesting of places to go unless you happen to be staying in that neck of the woods, hence I only took a small sample of pics. Wong Amat beach is just further north of the Dusit Resort and is home to the infamous 'Wild ladyboys of Wong Amat' who live in the bushes in a makeshift tent arrangement, enticing fat Germans into the scrub for a bit of how's yer father.

The whole area is very busy now, and has had a long walkway constructed since I last came here a few years ago. You can at least walk around the wall by the Dusit even at high tide, though it is a narrow path with no railings.

Downloaded a new photo-editing program last week, Raw Therapee, so I shot everything in RAW today and then converted to .jpeg for viewing. Very happy with it as it gives excellent colour and sharpness - the best I've used so far in fact.

Here we go then, if I'm gonna do a 5 mile round trip then you're gonna see 'em - boring or not!!

The narrow path by the Dusit

261999-9.jpg

Stranded at low tide

261999-10.jpg

Topping up the melanoma.

261999-11.jpg

The new walkway

261999-12.jpg

More crabs than Soi Yodsak

261999-13.jpg

Many large rock formations here

261999-14.jpg

A few of the condos along there

261999-15.jpg

Interesting looking place........ what is it?

261999-16.jpg

Taking a break

261999-17.jpg

Suck your dick B300....... err...... I'll pass on that thanks all the same.

261999-18.jpg

......... and there's no escaping over the wall

261999-19.jpg

Outside the Dusit

261999-20.jpg

Equipment used: Olympus E-300 + 40-150mm f3.5/4.5

Be scene and not herd.

Nice pics. Never strayed that far out of town. Might have a wander next trip.

Testicles

Its a good beach to get away from the big crowds..Lots of Germans there and also L/Bs..If your into L/Bs its a good beach to take him to..Won't get too many weird looks from the tourist..Overall a pleasant change to the big crowds..I think its soi 16 Nakula? Can't remember?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 4 weeks later...

nic ephotos mate, i plan to take up photography so its great see the quality of your snaps!

Without a family a rich man is very poor

Great photo's matey... superb shots and great attention to detail.

Many thanks for sharing

Another great picture post...... thank you......... :P

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Hi Guys: Just bought a new toy and if anyone is interested in a step up from the old point and shoot. An Olympus 570 UZ man this thing is great 20X zoom 26MM - 520 MM lens standard Got a lot of bells and whistles for not a lot (in my opinion)of money, price in Cdn $ 499.99 Have taken some shots with it but none worth posting mainly to try out the features. 13.5 fps and a flash that can be adjusted to 21 ft. Really happy so far after about a day and a half. This is a brand new model was announced by Olympus in March, been on the market for about 2 weeks. Reviews of the previous model were excellent.

Sorry to the OP should have been a new thread. Mods please move.

Edited by wolfy

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Hi Guys: Just bought a new toy and if anyone is interested in a step up from the old point and shoot. An Olympus 570 UZ man this thing is great 20X zoom 26MM - 520 MM lens standard Got a lot of bells and whistles for not a lot (in my opinion)of money, price in Cdn $ 499.99 Have taken some shots with it but none worth posting mainly to try out the features. 13.5 fps and a flash that can be adjusted to 21 ft. Really happy so far after about a day and a half. This is a brand new model was announced by Olympus in March, been on the market for about 2 weeks. Reviews of the previous model were excellent.

Sorry to the OP should have been a new thread. Mods please move.

Never mind..........

That's a hell of a zoom range - IS is a necessity. For ultimate control shoot everything in RAW and not jpeg, the pics don't fall apart under heavy editing.

Be scene and not herd.

Thanks for that lawwman. Am just trying to get used to it now. It has a super macro setting that will actually separate printed word into individual pixels. Fantastic really. Am looking forwad to discovering all that it can do. It will serve me well for my 3 months in LOS this year. TTFN Wolfy

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

If your into L/Bs its a good beach to take him to..Won't get too many weird looks from the tourist..

I went down there with Mrs B and our 3 Thai Children cos I am buying two studios there and got some really dirty looks from the boxheads...Seems like it's OK for a fat bastard boxhead to take a LB there but not a Thai family...wankers...

But generally I am very pleased with the beach and the bars there.....Excellent pictures mate!!!

• 1 month later...

should have popped one out into her mouth, could have looked the other way! providing no one sees ya!

should have popped one out into her mouth, could have looked the other way! providing no one sees ya!

Nice one Bryan, but what if it falls off if she sucks that hard. We don`t know how long it has been for her. :Beer:

Her?..........hmmmm......... now that would be stretching the truth more than just a little.

Be scene and not herd.

• 6 months later...
Her?..........hmmmm......... now that would be stretching the truth more than just a little.

questionable... is it she or he? it does look like ladyboy for me...

Crazylit

lbfucker.gif

wow.. amazing pictures. Great work. The crab picture looks like a real nice macro with a good aperture f/2.8 or so.

Just a telezoom at the long end and f3.5 - you can get a reasonable degree of macro with it, but I wasn't going to stoop any lower on those slippery rocks!

questionable... is it she or he? it does look like ladyboy for me...

Just some bloke with a wig on - there's a few of them hanging out in the bushes there offering their services to passers by.

Be scene and not herd.