Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Drug Addicts And Tour Guides Arrested

Pattaya Daily News

Published : November 26, 2013 :: 10:11:25 [ 189 views ]

Drug Addicts And Tour Guides Arrested

228.jpg
Pattaya police have arrested a gang of drug addicts and tour guides that persuaded tourists to go and see obscene sex shows. Police arrested 30 people in Walking Street south Pattaya.

PATTAYA – November 26, 2013 [PDN]; At 4.00 a.m. Pol. Lt. Col. Anake Sathongyu (Inspector of Pattaya city police station, Chonburi province) together with Pol. Capt. Netithorn Rattanasuchanan (Deputy Inspector) mobilized forces and plain clothed police and volunteer police to inspect Walking Street, south Pattaya, according to a commandment from the superior police to arrest people that had various infringement behavior that causes annoyance to other people and tourists.

The officers spread out to search for the people in question. The officers were looking for gangs who assembled to drink liquor take drugs, beg for money, persuaded tourists to see the obscene show, ladyboys that sold sexual service and the street musicians from the beginning to the end of Soi Walking Street. The police arrested almost 30 defendants which included men, women and under 15-year-old children. Then the police took all of them to Pattaya city police station in order to check for their criminal history and the arrest warrants and also to test for drugs. All of the defendants were charged with the allegation of “Wandering to make trouble and annoyance in the public place” and will be prosecuted with the light punishment by being fined for 100-200 THB per person then the police warned them before letting them go.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Kampee
Photo : Kampee

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

I hope they continue this crackdown on the sex show touts. 

They have basically overtaken bangla rd in Phuket. They harrass everyone - even families with kids. At the beach end the last time I was there they made a line completely across the road and all the tourists had to walk between them to enter bangla rd.

When I first started coming to Pattaya it was great being able to walk down Walking Street without getting harassed by the sex show touts. However on my last trip in September I did notice a large increase in these touts. 

12 Pints in Know it all

I have use the same beer bar on WS for as long as I can remember, there is a dealer works the same spot for 10 years at least, top of SoiBJ.

The police walk right past him nightly, he sells yaba and ganja (so I am told)

B200 fine is a joke if they really want to get rid of them

I think you missed the point on this one.Its not 200 baht.Its almost 6000.

and will be prosecuted with the light punishment by being fined for 100-200 THB per person then the police warned them before letting them go

Were you reading a different article?

Were you reading a different article?

30 people arrested x 100-200 baht equals almost 6000 baht.

By your username there,I'm assuming that when they tied you to the cord,they were not very good at math either?

Your weight multiplied by length of cord equals your melon hitting the ground therefor resulting in brain damage.

By your username there,I'm assuming that when they tied you to the cord,they were not very good at math either?

Your weight multiplied by length of cord equals your melon hitting the ground therefor resulting in brain damage.

Ouch man, no need for the harsh comment to a fellow BM.

I agree with bk that charging 100-200thb per offender is no deterrent for these people, the article doesn't say they are shutting down any of these 'shows' just the people touting them? The shows are making thousands so now they just send their guys out with a couple hundred baht bills on them to get off anytime the BiB come?

So much for the notion that Canadians are overly polite...   5555!

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Ahh now I get it :P

3 bottles of Red label + mixers :D

I agree with bk that charging 100-200thb per offender is no deterrent for these people, the article doesn't say they are shutting down any of these 'shows' just the people touting them? The shows are making thousands so now they just send their guys out with a couple hundred baht bills on them to get off anytime the BiB come?

I of course,by my name,was joking as usual.

So much for the notion that Canadians are overly polite... 5555!

Hahaha,I was being polite.

I mean,it was a good one right?

Do I have to really add "lol" after each post?

And where do you think the 6000 goes?

Also,how do you think the "press" finds out about such a massive bust?

The cops of course.

And where do you think the 6000 goes?

Like tea money but for booze

Archived