IGNORED

Thai bride acquitted of murder - Goes after dead husbands UK house

asmodeus

Another cautionary tale as if one was needed...

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2013/11/thai-bride-acquitted-of-murder.html

81-YEAR OLD MUM COULD FACE EVICTION

Sad news from Briton as the elderly 82-yer-old mother of Briton Stephen Phillips, who was gunned down outside his home in Isaan in August 2012, fears being evicted from her home while requests are being made from Thailand for his £200,000 plus savings and contents ot his will.

Stephen Phillips’ death was reported by the British Embassy on August 24th 2012.

On August 9th Stephen Phillips, a retired Network Rail supervisor had married Wilaiwan Parncharlie at Promprabsattroopai district office in Baan Phai district of Khon Khen after what is reported to have been a stormy relationship.

Then amazingly the following day on August 10th he wrote a will at the offices of lawyer Ms Peeranut Kraegkham leaving everything to his new bride – that included his flat in Torquay, Devon, occupied by his mum 82-year-old Mrs. Anne Kingston, his savings in Lloyd-TSB of £210,000 plus £18,000 in another account.

Stephen Phillips

Wilaiwan was accused of hiring the gunmen. Police said they had no doubt of her involvement.

And they appeared to have been some remarkable police work.

The Provincial Police Chief Major General Kacha Thartsart took a personal interest in the case and this is how police said they discovered she was the mastermind.

I suspect this will get tied up in a lengthy court case in the UK. There are good grounds to over-turn the will so I doubt she will be seeing much (if any) of the assets.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I suspect this will get tied up in a lengthy court case in the UK. There are good grounds to over-turn the will so I doubt she will be seeing much (if any) of the assets.

I was hoping as much.

I would have thought it a fairly difficult task for her to even go to England and start legal proceedings, assuming she couldn't do much from her end in Thailand.

Yeah but his old mum could do without the worry that it could happen!!

I was hoping as much.

I would have thought it a fairly difficult task for her to even go to England and start legal proceedings, assuming she couldn't do much from her end in Thailand.

Yes, but I am sure there are lots of scumbag lawyers in the UK who would be more than willing to help her out for their cut of the pie.

Yeah but his old mum could do without the worry that it could happen!!

Absolutely!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

My dad's old pal had a 'wonderful' Thai wife; However, after he got sick - and died of 'natural causes' - she turned in to a lying selfish cunt. The difference between his case and Stephen Phillips's is that he was worth more alive than dead.

He signed everything to her on August 10 and was reported dead after being shot outside his home in the same calender month. I really think we can eliminate the term "mastermind" when referring to her. Never be worth more dead than alive is a good lesson.

Sad story...First a mother loses her son and now this.I can't imagine her losing the house but for a 82 year old woman worrying about it..just sad.

SAD SAD not the first and wont be the last AMAZING THAILAND!

That is just about as bad as it gets. I hope common sense prevails in the UK

A truly sad story. The police here really can do a bang up job but I guess someone

got a payoff

Perhaps the legally (UK) informed amongst us could address the question of a marriage contract and/or a will being invalidated if they were found to be 'written' under false pretenses?

Yes, but I am sure there are lots of scumbag lawyers in the UK who would be more than willing to help her out for their cut of the pie.

And if you don't have enough scumbag lawyers  we can send

a few from the good old USA they would be glad to evict a 82

year old Lady so they could have something to laugh about

over the morning Coffee. 

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Archived