IGNORED

Elderly German Man Drugged by Two Thai Women

Pattaya Daily News

226.jpg
An elderly German man was drugged and robbed of 100,000 THB by two Thai women. When he gained consciousness he was still dizzy and fell hitting his face on the floor. The police rushed to inspect the scene.

PATTAYA – November 24, 2013 [PDN]; At 12.00 p.m. Pol. Lt. Kwanchai Numkhanitsorn (investigating officer of Pattaya city police station, Chonburi province) was notified that there was a foreigner who had been drugged and property stolen in room number 1814, 18th floor of Markland hotel, at the beginning of Soi 1, Pattaya Beach road, Moo 9 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung so he brought forces of patrol officers and a detective police team to inspect the scene.

3Inside the room, the officers found Mrs. Sylvia Phatthanasiri, aged 63 and her Thai husband, who are the owners of the hotel, with them was their male foreign friend identified as Mr. Ley Jokhem Gerd, aged 73, a German national, who was sitting on the bed in a semiconscious state with cuts to his lip and nose. The police inspected his room and found that the door to the safe was open. There was also broken beer bottles dispersed all over the floor with half-drunk wine glasses, so the police called the officers from the Forensic Science Division to inspect for fingerprints.

Upon questioning Mrs. Sylvia, she told the police that Mr. Ley had been renting one of her rooms for the past 2 months. In the morning, Mr. Ley made a phone call to her to inform her that his property had been stolen from his room by two Thai women so her and her husband rushed to see him and found that he was in a semiconscious state. Mr. Ley told them that yesterday evening he was having dinner with a friend at a restaurant in Na Kleua, when two Thai women, aged approximately 30-35, started talking to him.

At about 11.30 p.m. the two Thai women persuaded him to continue drinking beer at the coffee shop of the hotel but his friend went home. After this the two Thai women persuaded Mr. Ley to continue drinking in his room but after drinking only 1 glass of wine he fell unconscious and when he woke up he felt dizzy and had a headache which caused him to fall down and hit his face on the floor sustaining cuts to his lip and nose. While he checked his room he found that the safe was open and all property inside the safe was missing, which consisted of cash in foreign and Thai currency, 1 digital camera and credit cards totalling more than 100,000 THB. He believed that he was drugged by the two women because he was not drunk.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Samart
Photo : Samart

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Very common incident . Be Careful who to sleep with. 

I agree,I give freelancers a wide berth.I might be wrong but I don't trust them,so far it's worked for me.

Robw

I wonder how the ladies opened the safe if he passed out? Was it already open?

Or are these safes relatively easy to crack?

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived