IGNORED

Flights in june 2008

RUSHMAN

I have been looking at flights for june on eva and most of the so called cheaper airlines to bkk,but cant find any direct fares cheaper than £550,anyone know why the fares are being kept so high?any advice would be welcome cheers rm

try emirates - not direct but 3 hour stop in Dubai i,ve just booked 25th June for £513 via their website

The Emirates route is excellent, a couple of hours to have a fag and a pint and the two six-hour lumps breaks the trip up nicely.

qatar are doing some flights for £399 return in june, check out www.airnet.co.uk & select bkk under best buys! :unsure:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

qatar are doing some flights for £399 return in june, check out www.airnet.co.uk & select bkk under best buys! :unsure:

You cannot go wrong with that price... I doubt you will find cheaper than that!

Thanks guys im just being a fussy git,last year i got a direct flight for £465 and i dont want to be on a plane any longer the i have to :)

Thanks guys im just being a fussy git,last year i got a direct flight for £465 and i dont want to be on a plane any longer the i have to :GiveBeer1:

I know what you are saying, EVa drop prices a for a few days then up them I kniow a guy who has got Eva for 444 early April,

check now its 612 or something like that,

not for me ronnie

Eva have got fares for £560 now on own website,i dont think they will go much lower then that cheers rm :Bravo1:

hi

ive got EVA for £609 in july and thought that was good after looking at loads of sites for the cheapest deal, luck od the draw perhaps

1can

I have been looking at flights for june on eva and most of the so called cheaper airlines to bkk,but cant find any direct fares cheaper than £550,anyone know why the fares are being kept so high?any advice would be welcome cheers rm

The higher fares are due to an increase in fuel supplement, the cost of a barrell and all that.

• 2 weeks later...

I did book in the end with thai air about £545 i did not think it would come down much cheers rm

I did book in the end with thai air about £545 i did not think it would come down much cheers rm

I've been looking for flights for june myself over last few weeks.

Checking the usual places, ie westeasttravel, ebookers, southalltravel,statravel along with a few others.

Cheapest direct I've found (non stop) is also £545

ALTHOUGH Westeast showing EVA AIR for £472 over the last few days BUT when I went to book they were sold out :Party1:

I'll settle for £545, but will hold on just a bit longer just incase...

I've got a flight booked for the 27 June for 16 days and it cost me £460 direct with EVA from LHR, booked with Southall travel.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I booked through airline network from their website but could not get it under £500 cheers rm :rolleyes:

I've got a flight booked for the 27 June for 16 days and it cost me £460 direct with EVA from LHR, booked with Southall travel.

How long ago did you book Mavrick ?? They havent got any at the moment, hopefull they'll re-appear..

I know from previous experience, the flights are available on the different websites, then the disappear, then re-appear. prices go up, then come down. Always managed to get them with EVA for between £430-480.

Got about ten weeks to go so I'm not in any rush yet, would pay £545 for thai, but think I'll hold on....

• 3 weeks later...
about much is that in us dollars?

Double it, and thats near enough.

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Finnair from helsinki to bangkok 498€, 4 sale only today and tomorrow...

www.finnair.fi

www.finnair.com

net flight oman from gatwicke my wife son and me 1250 leaving on the 24 of june

not bad i think ?

Just booked my ticket today £490 with Jet Airways using there website it's was the cheapest I could find for my dates ( 29th June - 14th July) not a bad stop over either 2 hours and 1 hour on return leg, also the flight gets in at BKK at 7am which is perfect for me as I have a 3 hour taxi ride to Korat

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Finnair from helsinki to bangkok 498€, 4 sale only today and tomorrow...

www.finnair.fi

www.finnair.com

for fuck sake!!!

I was just looking what a trip on "my" dates would cost with finnair from Finland versus Sweden.

The cost for a 23 days trip from Helsinki would have cost me 498 Euro

And the same trip from Sweden would cost 877 Euro.

That is fucking insane.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Would have thought getting a flight from London to BKK for under £500 is pretty standard. I wouldn't fly from Heathrow if you paid me though.