Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Which Hotel?

bromberg

Okay - after reading lots of reports and viewing a large number of trip reports and photographs

(Thank you to all who share their experiences and photos) :Party1: this old fella (other side of 50), is heading to Pattaya for the first time after only visiting Bangkok on previous trips, but I need some help on a suitable hotel and area to stay in for 14 days.

My requirements are:

1. It must be quiet. I need my sleep!

2. A good pool. Prefarably one I can take my guest for a skinny dip (sorry about the mental picture this may create) I have done this several times in Bangkok and just love to go for a swim, before, during or after some bedroom action.

3. I am a Cheap Charlie - the hotel must be budget or thereabouts. Around 1000 BHT a night. Clean but basic is fine.

4. A good location on or near the baht bus route.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Okay over to you experts now!

Okay - after reading lots of reports and viewing a large number of trip reports and photographs

(Thank you to all who share their experiences and photos) :CumOnFace: this old fella (other side of 50), is heading to Pattaya for the first time after only visiting Bangkok on previous trips, but I need some help on a suitable hotel and area to stay in for 14 days.

My requirements are:

1. It must be quiet. I need my sleep!

2. A good pool. Prefarably one I can take my guest for a skinny dip (sorry about the mental picture this may create) I have done this several times in Bangkok and just love to go for a swim, before, during or after some bedroom action.

3. I am a Cheap Charlie - the hotel must be budget or thereabouts. Around 1000 BHT a night. Clean but basic is fine.

4. A good location on or near the baht bus route.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Okay over to you experts now!

I like the J House , i stay in october of last year, good location, large pool and quiet. About 800 bahts.

260584-1.jpg

260584-2.jpg

Thank you piero for responding. Your assistance is very much appreciated!

I was REALLY hoping for a range of recommendations to help me find the right hotel.

Come on you Pattaya experts - let me know which hotel meets my requirements. I am happy to look up all the web pages etc, but no one is going to tell me I will hear street noise, booming music from the disco next door or that their pool is the back drop for their all night restaurant. This is why I need your input.

ANY help greatly appreciated!

Try the nautical inn on beach rd i stayed there for two weeks really quiet rooms are clean excellent pool and foods good i had a great time there there are clubs out the front and property borders second rd in the rear right beside mikes mall hope this helps thanks and have a great trip

Easterny hotel on Soi 10 will fulfill all your requirements, 30 seconds from beach rd and second rd and on a baht bus route, quite and relaxing swimming pool, 1000 b a night !!

Does the Nautical Inn have Wi Fi as it has made my shortlist but it lacks a website so info onit is scarce. I understand most of its clintille is Thai as well which is okay too .It looks like a interesting hotel with that large garden out the front .

babydollsaddict.gif

Does the Nautical Inn have Wi Fi as it has made my shortlist but it lacks a website so info onit is scarce. I understand most of its clintille is Thai as well which is okay too .It looks like a interesting hotel with that large garden out the front .

Nautical Inn is one of the oldest in Pattaya, it open in 1961 and the new bulding dating of the 90's, really large garden and great location, i don't think you will found WIFi in this hotel. I stay some years ago on the new bulding, nice room and seaview.