IGNORED

 � Motorbike Shop best in Pattaya

bolton69

Hi, I have been looking for a decent runaround bike for whenever I am in Pattaya on holiday but wanted to make sure that a) I wasn't buying rubbish and b) I would get a decent after-sales service. After a bit of searching I went into the K.Namus Centre, an authorised Honda dealership at the top of Central Road near the traffic lights on the left side next door to the bed shop. I was impressed both by the attitude of the owner and the selection of bikes. The owner speaks fluent English as he was educated in Canada and understands the Western idea of service and after-sales service. I bought a Honda Click with mag wheels from him which I have now left with relatives in Pattaya whilst I am back in the U.K. He has been true to his word about after sales service and has given me updates on the bike when it has been in for a service as well as answering all my emails regarding the bike. For me I would say he beats the competition by a long-shot and I would recommend him to anyone looking to get a bike in the Pattaya area. He can be found at K.Namus Centre, 47/37-39 M.9 Pattaya Klang T.Nongprue A.Bangramung Chonburi (20150) Tel.038-427-227

securedownload  shop 1.jpg

1451571_10202306562206869_1674184222_n  bike 2.jpg

securedownload  shop 3.jpg

So you bought a new bike?  

Sounds like good service, thanks for the heads up

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

It is so hard to get decent service. I wish I knew of a place similar that does Yamahas.

It is so hard to get decent service. I wish I knew of a place similar that does Yamahas.

give him a go, he might be able to help you, he is the best and most reliable i have found in pattaya 

Archived